Pete Imagine: The Shirt

"Pete, we're gonna have to tell my dad someday." You said breaking the kiss with Pete.

"He'll kill me. I'm not supposed to be dating my mom's boyfriend's daughter." Pete whined. You flicked his nose.

"But he needs to know." You argued.

"Yeah, but until then, I like the secrecy." He smiled. He kissed you again and you mumbled against his lips,

"I'll be your best kept secret and your biggest mistake."

*Next Day*

You woke up the next morning and got dressed for school. You put on Pete's "Suck My Richard" tank that he left here the time you went swimming with his mom and your dad. You tied it off by your waist, slipped on some skinny jeans, and did your make up. You pulled on your sneakers and walked down for breakfast. Your house keeper, Maria, was in the kitchen getting lunch together.

"Here you go sweetie. (Favorite sandwich) sandwich with an Arizona. Plus a candy bar if you get super hungry." She said. You smiled and kissed her cheek.

"Thanks Maria." You said. Your dad walked downstairs holding A newspaper, fixing his tie.

"Good morning you two lovely ladies." He smiled kissing your cheek and hugging Maria.

"How are you getting to school (Y/N)?" Your dad asked.

"Pete said he'd drive me." You replied.

"It's nice that you two are spending so much time together." You giggled and grabbed your backpack, hearing a horn honk.

"That must be Pete. See you guys later." You said, walking towards the door with your stuff.

"Wait, is that Pete's shirt?" Your dad asked.

"Yeah, so what?" You asked, nervously.

"Just wondering. Have a great day." You walked out the door and into Pete's car.

"Morning gorgeous." He smiled kissing you softly.

"Morning handsome." You grinned. Pete chuckled and started the car.

"So, anything after school today?" He asked.

"Yeah, I'm hanging out with (friend name) and (other friend name) at (friend name)'s house. You?" You replied.

"Band work with the guys. You gonna need a ride home?"

"I don't know. I could walk home or have (friend name)'s mom drive me."

"(Y/N), call me when your ready. I'm driving you home." He stopped the car when you got to your school. Pete went to an all boys school not too far away.

"Here's your stop. Have a great day." Pete said smiling at you. You grinned and kissed him.

"Thanks. See you later." You replied getting out of the car.

"Wait, is that my shirt?" He asked.

"Yeah. Why?" You answered.

"You look so hot." You laughed and blew him a kiss.

"Bye bye Pete." You replied, walking into the shitty hell hole that you call school.