Pref #28: Life: Middle Aged

Patrick:

You smiled over at Patrick glaring at the mirror across from the bed which you two were laying on. He was fussing over a few gray hairs.

"I'm getting so old." He sighed sadly. You giggled and wrapped your arms around his waist.

"Patrick, you're not gonna stay young forever. Gray hairs are natural. Everyone gets them."

"Then why don't you have any?"

"Honey, I color my hair every 6 months. I never let you catch me with my gray hairs." Patrick smiled and looked at his hair again.

"Do you still love me even though I look like a grandpa?" He asked. You smiled and kissed him.

"You still look like a cute grandpa." You giggled cheekily.

Joe:

"I'm so mad!" Joe growled .

"What's going on?" You asked walking in from the kitchen.

"Some kid came up to me today and said he was trying to earn his helping a senior citizen badge and if he could help me cross the street! Do I really look like the guy from Up?" You broke into a smile which turned into a fit of laughter.

"(Y/N), it's not funny! Do I really look that old?" Joe whined. You hugged him and kissed his cheek.

"You don't look a day over 28." You smiled. Joe smiled back and kissed you.

"Thanks baby." He said.

"So, how old was the kid?"

"6..."

"Joe, oh my gosh you loser."

Pete:

Pete walked into the living room holding a box of pink hair dye with his newly died hair.

"Oh god, not again you nerd." You groaned playfully.

"Yes again. Don't I look hot?" Pete asked kissing your neck.

"You always do honey." Pete smiled and kissed your cheek quickly.

"Good. Let's go out for ice cream. Daddy wants some sprinkles." He cheered before grabbing the house keys.

"Oh dear lord." You mumbled. You and Pete left the house and walked down the street to the ice cream shop.

"Look guys. Grandpa died his hair pink!" Some kids sneered at Pete. He turned around in anger.

"Listen here you snot nosed brats-" He started before you cut him off with a stern look. You looked at the kids and their jaws dropped.

"Woah, you're hot." One said. You gave a smirk.

"Listen, if appreciate it if you'd not talk to my husband like that because he's not a grandpa. He's a man, more a man than what you guys will ever be." You snapped before walking off with Pete.

"Woah, you are hot." He grinned. You kissed his cheek and smiled.

"I know. Now, let's get daddy his sprinkles." You said skipping off with Pete.

Andy:

You sat at the bingo hall with Andy.

Yes, a bingo hall.

He said he'd always wanted to go and didn't wanna wait until he was over.

"B5." The announcer said. You lazily marked your spot while Andy enthusiastically filled in his.

"I'm so close (Y/N), I can practically taste it." He whispered excitedly. You faked a smile.

"Good for you baby." You said. The announcer called a few more numbers before Andy shot up next to you.

"BINGO!" He yelled. Everyone in the bingo hall turned to him. Some old lady stood up next to him.

"No fair! He cheated." She accused. Andy glared at the woman.

"You wanna go lady?" He asked.

"Andrew!" You exclaimed in surprise.

"Bring it sonny! I may have a metal hip but it's as good as a regular one." The old woman said. She swung her cane at Andy and hit him in the shin.

"Ow!" He whined.

"Woah lady, you can't hit him like that." You said, sticking up for you husband.

"You want some too girly?" The lady asked. This resulted in you and Andy both getting your asses handed to you by Betty White's could be twin sister and kicked out of the bingo hall.

"Too young for bingo, too old for Chuckie Cheese. Now what do we do?" Andy sighed.

"Video games?" You suggested. Andy smiled and kissed you.

"No age limit on those." He said running off to the car.

A/N: I personally thought these were funny and they were just for a good laugh. I hoped you guys enjoyed them!!