Pete Imagine: Celebration

You slept peacefully in your bed before waking up to hear I'm Like A Lawyer With The Way I'm Always Trying To Get You Off (Me & You).

"Peter, what the hell?" You groaned throwing a pillow at him. Pete frowned looking adorable in his sparkly suit.

"It's been 100 days since you moved in. This is a celebration (Y/N)!!" He explained.

"Pete, can I just celebrate my 100 days living with you in my bed?" You pleaded sleepily.

"No! Get up lazy bones, I have a surprise for you." Pete picked you up out if bed and you hissed.

"Calm down there cat woman. Since you don't wanna get up, I'm carrying you to your surprise." Pete laughed. He carried you down stairs where your favorite band (a band other than fob) was standing. You instantly woke up.

"Happy 100 days of living together!" They cheered. You giggled and looked to Pete who had a smile on his face.

"Surprise." He cheered softly. You engulfed him in a hug.

"Thank you Pete. This has been the best 100 days with you." You whispered into his ear.

"Ditto baby. I love you." Pete grinned kissing your cheek.

"I love you too." You giggled.

"I hope you're ready for your other surprises."

"There's more?"

"Yup, go get ready we're going out." You ran up the stairs and showered, not forgetting to brush your teeth. You put on a soft brown flannel and black skinny jeans. Pete knocked on the door.

"Ready sweetheart?" He asked.

"Yeah, I'll be down now." You smiled putting on some lip gloss. You opened the door to see Pete standing there, still in that sparkly suit.

"Are you gonna wear that all day?" You asked.

"If it makes you feel embarrassed, you bet your hot ass." Pete smirked grabbing your hand. The both of you went to the car and Pete drove you to the cafe where you first met.

"Oh my gosh, Peter, you remembered." You smiled.

"How could I forget? It was the best day of my life, well, second best to the day I asked you out and you said yes." Pete replied, shooting you a cheesy grin. You both got out of the car and walked inside. The place was empty except for one barista.

"Pete, why's it so empty?" You asked curiously.

"I rented out the place for your party." He replied casually.

"Party?" Just as you said that, a chorus of people jumped out yelling "surprise"! You smiled and looked over at Pete.

"Surprise baby." He grinned kissing you. The rest of Fall Out Boy was here with their significant others and the guys from Panic! and Twenty One Pilots.

"Congrats for putting up with him for so long (Y/N)." Patrick congratulated, patting your shoulder.

"Thanks Patrick." You giggled. You talked with everyone as you were sipping on your latte. Pete walked up to you with a smile on his face.

"(Y/N)?" He asked.

"Yeah Pete?" You replied. He suddenly dropped down on one knee and you froze.

"(Y/N), ever since I met you in this cafe 7 months ago, I knew you were the one for me. What I'm trying to say is, will you accept this promise ring with the promise that we will remain faithful and continue on our path of love and, hopefully, be joined in holy matrimony someday?" Pete said. Tears were clouding your vision as everyone watched.

"Yes, yes I promise." You smiled as a few tears fell from your eyes. Pete put the ring on your finger, smiled, and kissed you as people clapped and cheered.

"I love you (Y/N). Thanks for putting up with my shit for 100 days." He whispered.

"And I'd do it for 100 more." You smiled kissing him again.

A/N: WOW! 100 parts man. It seems like it's only 20. This is officially my longest ongoing book that I update regularly! Thank you guys for being here through all these crazy feel inducing imagines. I love all of you and I can't believe I've been writing for you for 100 parts. I LOVE YOU!!! (Also, thanks for reading through the occasional Authors Notes. If you haven't, I still love you ^-^)