Pref #36: He Says I Love For The First Time

Patrick:

"Did you see the single cover art for 5 Seconds Of Summers new song, 'She's Kinda Hot'?" You asked running over to Patrick.

"Um yeah, what about it?" He asked.

"I made a photoshop."

"Oh god I'm scared."

"Don't be, silly! Just come look!" You dragged Patrick to your laptop and showed him the picture of your head cropped onto the cheerleaders body.

"See, I'm beautiful!" You joked. Patrick chuckled and looked into your eyes.

"Oh god, I love you." He sighed affectionately. Your smile froze on your face as you looked at Patrick questioningly.

"What did you say?" You asked.

"Oh, that! Well, um, I uh, I said I love you. I'm sorry if it's too soon; I just had to say it." Patrick stuttered. You pulled his face to your and kissed him passionately.

"I love you too Patrick." You said happily. Patrick sighed in relief and pulled you back into the kiss.

Joe:

You sat in your car, reading Alternative Press magazine with an article about Fall Out Boy. It was a nice day so you rolled you windows down. You were almost done reading it when someone tapped your shoulder.

"Oh, I know the guitarist. He's super sexy." Your boyfriend said.

"Joey, I missed you!" You cheered opening your car door. You got out of the car and jumped into his arms.

"I missed you too baby. Being away from you so long made me realize something." Joe said resting his chin on the top of your head.

"What?" You asked curiously.

"I realized that I love you."

"Y-You what?"

"I love you (Y/N). Every day on tour when I woke up, I thought of you, when I ate, I thought if you, even when I was performing the only person I saw was you. I'm in love with you (Y/N), very much so." You smiled and kissed Joe.

"Good, because I love you too." You smirked pulling out of the kiss.

Pete:

"Hey, you up?" Pete whispered poking you.

"Peter, its 2:30 AM. Is your insomnia acting up?" You asked sleepily.

"No, it's something else tonight." You say up against the bed head and rubbed your eyes sleepily.

"Baby, what's wrong?" You asked.

"I'm so messed up and you've put up with me for 3 years. Not once in those years have I ever said I love you." Pete said guiltily.

"Pete, you don't have to say it. I know you love me."

"No! You deserve to hear it come directly from my mouth. (Y/N) I lo-" You cut him off and kissed him.

"Pete, I know you love me. You talk in your sleep hun." You mumbled against his lips.

Andy:

You say in the back of a fireman's truck with a shock blanket around your shoulders. You were at home cooking when your mom called saying that your dad was in the hospital. You instantly passed out and then a fire started. Luckily your neighbor saw the smoke and called the fire department.

"(Y/N), (Y/N)!" Your boyfriend, Andy called. You threw off the shock blanket and ran towards him.

"Andy!" You called back. Andy saw you and engulfed you in a hug.

"Baby, oh my gosh! I was so fucking scared." He sobbed into your shirt.

"I had them call you." You gasped at the intensity of his hug.

"I missed it and when I saw it was from your phone, I drove over here to see all these police cars and fire trucks. I almost threw up (Y/N)."

"I'm fine. I got out before the fire touched me." Andy pulled out of the hug with red eyes and kissed you.

"I love you. I love you, I love you, I love you. I never said it and then after almost losing you...I'm not holding back anymore. I love you (Y/N) (L/N)." He said after pulling out from the kiss. You looked into his eyes and nodded your head.

"I love you too." You mumbled before kissing him again.