Joe Imagine: Finals

You sighed and pulled your science textbook closer to your face.

"What the heckie Brodie." You sighed. Your friend Joe walked into the living room where you were studying and sat next to you.

"(Y/N), I've stood by long enough. I can hear the imaginary words your making up and I think you need to see someone." He said feigning seriousness.

"I have my regents this week and I'm so not ready for this." You said worriedly. Joe furrowed his eyebrows and looked down.

"I've got it! You need to know what exactly?" He exclaimed excitedly.

"Um, phases of the moon, deposition, and a buttload of other things." You replied confused.

"(Y/N), I'm going to need you to trust me."

"Trust you? Joe what are you-"

"I said trust me woman!"

"Well damn. Okay, I trust you." Joe smiled and grabbed your hand. He pulled you up to your room, carrying your books.

"Alright, so you know how I sleep through most of my classes right?" He asked shutting the door.

"Yeah...?" You answered. Joe picked up your dry erase board and hung it on your door.

"Well, fun fact, when I sleep, I actually absorb information. I guess it just goes into my Afro or whatever but who cares. (Y/N), I know all this science stuff." Joe said happily. Your face lit up.

"Joey I love you!" You exclaimed jumping on Joe. He caught you with one arm and chuckled.

"So, how would you like a review session, just you and me." Joe asked.

"I'd love one." You smiled. Joe grinned before releasing you from his hug. You sat on your bed and Joe started setting up his "lesson" for deposition. He looked up at you and saw you getting out a pen and paper.

"Hey (Y/N)?" Joe called.

"Yeah?" You replied looking up at him. He kissed your cheek and hugged you.

"You're gonna do great. Don't sweat it." He said encouragingly. You smiled and hugged him back.

"Thank you so much Joe." You replied kissing his cheek. Joe pulled out of the hug and walked to the dry erase board.

"Alright so deposition..."

To be continued...