Pete Imagine: Not Today, Honey

You sat on your couch watching tv when your boyfriend, Pete came in the house.

"Pete!" You smiled sanding up. He ran over you you and hugged you.

"Oh my gosh (Y/N), I missed you so freaking much." He smiled before kissing you. Pete's kiss was needy and full of lust. He pushed you back onto the couch.

"Um...Pete?" You mumbled as his hands trailed under your shirt he didn't seem to hear you because his kissing didn't let up.

"Pete." You said a little louder. He still didn't hear and your shirt was almost off your body.

"Pete!" You said loudly, pushing him off you slightly.

"Baby, what's wrong?" He asked. You looked down at your fingers.

"I can't really have sex right now." You mumbled.

"Why?" He asked cluelessly. You sighed and looked even further down at your lap.

"I'm on my period." You muttered.

"What?" Pete asked grabbing your shoulder.

"I'm on my period." You groaned. Pete's mouth made an o shape as a blush formed on his cheeks.

"I-I'm so sorry! I'm really sorry baby." He apologized grabbing your hands. You smiled at his concern.

"No, no Pete, it's fine. I just, I can't do it today." You reassured.

"Wow, I feel really bad about the whole making out thing on the couch." Pete groaned, chuckling slightly. You kissed him and gave him a hug.

"We can just chalk it up as one of our little inside jokes." You smiled.

"I love you (Y/N)." Pete sighed happily.

"I love you too Pete."