Andy Imagine: Supermarket

"Andy, pull the cart over here." You called. Andy pushed the cart over to you, with your one year old baby girl in the seat.

"Sorry (Y/N). Winona was picking up things off the shelf." Andy said. You laughed and kissed Winona on her head.

"Can you hold her? I wanna put the eggs in the seat because I'm afraid they'll break on the bottom." You asked Andy. He kissed your cheek and picked up Winona. Winona made a happy squealing sound.

"She's still so tiny." Andy marveled.

"Andy, she's one." You giggled.

"I know. Wow, some days I can't believe I'm a dad."

"Okay, it's only been a year, not counting the nine months you knew about her."

"Whatever. Get your stuff. I think Win is getting sleepy." Andy let Winona rest her head in his shoulder while you pushed the cart.

"Okay, now we just need Win's baby food." You sighed.

"I'll get it babe. You go wait in line." Andy said. You rolled your cart to the closest line and waited. When Andy came back, he was holding Winona with one and and the other full of baby food.

"Thanks." You smiled. Andy shot one back just as Winona started to cry.

"Aww, Andy, get her bottle from my bag please. She's probably just hungry." You said grabbing Winona from him. Andy gave you the bottle and you popped it in Win's mouth quickly. She stopped crying instantly.

"Wow, you two are so good with her. Some young parents now a days are clueless." An old woman piped up from behind you.

"Thank you ma'am." You grinned. She smiled as Andy began to check the items. You paid for the stuff and walked out the store with Andy walking next to you.

"Thanks for coming to the store with me. We should go more often." You smiled. Andy leaned over and gave you a quick kiss.

"We really should." He agreed.