Joe Imagine: Blessings

"What do you think about (Y/N) and Joe?" Your brother, Andy, asked his bandmate, Pete, suddenly as they sat on the couch watching Family Guy.

"What? Do you mean like together?" Pete asked confused.

"Yeah. They sure do look like it." Pete scoffed and rolled his eyes.

"Come on Andy! That's silly. Joe wouldn't do anything you wouldn't know about. (Y/N) is your sister and he respects that. They're just really good friends." He explained. Little did the two know, you and Joe had been dating for two weeks.

"Okay. So, do you trust him around (Y/N)? I mean, my sister isn't ugly Pete, and Joe's still a guy." Andy stressed.

"I trust him! Joe's not the type to try and hook up with one of our sisters. Flirting, yes. Dating, no. I bet you they're just ignoring each other or making jokes in (Y/N)'s room right now." Pete assured.

*In Your Room*

Joe had his arm wrapped around your waist and your head was buried into his neck.

"You're warm." You muttered contently. You took a deep breath and smiled.

"You smell nice too." You sighed, exhaling his scent. Joe smiled and pulled you closer.

"You're smaller than me. I like having someone smaller than me to cuddle with." He said. You giggled and moved your hands to his torso.

"I like being here with you." You yawned. Joe smiled and kissed the top of your head.

"Ditto." He said.

*Back To Andy & Pete*

"Yeah, you're probably right." Andy muttered. Patrick walked in holding a bag of groceries.

"Hey, I'm gonna put these in the kitchen and take a nap or something." He said.

"No problem Trick. Sweet dreams." Pete said with his eyes never leaving the screen.

Andy's POV

I walked up to my room but decided to check on Joe and (Y/N). She was my little sister and it was my job to check in on her. I opened the door to see (Y/N) cuddling up to Joe. They were both asleep.

"Oh." I muttered. I closed the door and saw Patrick behind me.

"Andy, what did you just see?" He asked.

"I think (Y/N) and Joe are dating. Patrick, please tell me I'm wrong." I begged.

"I don't know if they're official yet?"

"Dude! (Y/N)'s my sister! This is so wrong!"

"Dude, quiet down. We are the only two who know. You're gonna have to promise to keep your mouth shut. Andy, you were never supposed to find out like this."

"But, what if he's forcing this on her?"

"Does that look like force? Besides, you know Joe. The guy's a total softy when it comes to the people he loves."

"I guess you're right, but if he forces her into anything, I don't care about Joe and (Y/N) knowing, I'm telling what I know." I glared at Patrick and walked back downstairs.

To be continued...