Andy Imagine: Always Here

*Flashback*

You looked over at your dad.

"Dad, I don't wanna have to go to school. Then I can't stay home with you and mommy." You sniffled with tears filling your eyes.

"It's okay (Y/N). We're Hurley's and what are we?" Your dad asked.

"We're strong." You said with the tears breaking free. Your dad wiped the tears away from your eyes with his tattoo covered hand.

"Come on sweetie. How about you take a picture with daddy. A picture for your first day." Your dad said. You nodded your head and stood next to him.

"Say cheese." Your dad grinned. You forced a smile as the picture was taken.

"Perfect. Don't you feel better pumpkin?" He asked.

"No." You sniffled.

"Andy! Don't forget to give (Y/N) the thing you bought for her!" Your mom yelled at your dad from in the house. You watched as your dad's eyes lit up.

"Oh yeah! Listen, I bought you something my little drummer girl. Close your eyes." Your dad smiled. You closed your eyes and felt something on your neck.

"Open your eyes!" Your dad cheered. You looked down and saw a necklaces with many pendants.

"The microphone one is from uncle Patrick, the guitar is uncle Joe, the bass is uncle Pete, the drumsticks are from me, and the heart locket has a picture of me, you, mommy, and all the uncles. We'll be with you, every step of the way." Your dad smiled. You smiled back and wrapped his arms around him.

"I love you daddy." You smiled.

*End Of Flashback*

You looked down at the necklace as you waited for the bus. Today was your first day of your senior year and for the first time, your dad wouldn't be there. You tried to fight the tears from leaving your eyes. As you stood in the September breeze, you hopped from one foot to another. Nerves alway got you on the first day, but today dad wasn't here. You sighed and looked down at the Metallica shirt he bought you for your 16th birthday. Suddenly, there was a hand on your shoulder. You turned around to see dad.

"Daddy!" You cheered hugging him. Tears of happiness fell from your eyes as you held onto him.

"Hey drummer girl." Your dad said kissing your cheek. You opened your eyes while still hugging him to see your uncles too. They were waiting by the tour bus.

"You drove all the way here to see me?" You asked pulling back from the hug.

"Couldn't miss your first day of senior year. Like I said, I'll always be with you." Your dad said.

"Andy, give the kid her present." Pete called out. Dad smiled and pulled out a backpack sticker.

"Little Drummer Girl." You read, smiling.

"From me." Your dad grinned, putting it on. Uncle Pete walked over to you and put on a sticker that said "You Put The 'Bae' In 'Bassist' ", uncle Patrick gave you one that said "Save Rock And Roll", and uncle Joe gave you one that said "Fall Out Girl". You smiled and hugged all the guys.

"The bus is coming." Uncle Joe stated. You looked at your dad who was holding his phone.

"It's tradition." He grinned. You smiled and stood next to your dad. You both took an awesome selfie as the bus pulled up.

"Have a great day at school (Y/N). Today's my day off so I'll hear all about your day when I get home." Your dad said hugging you.

"Bye daddy, I love you." You sighed. You got on the bus and sat in the back. Your dad was giving you the thumbs up from outside and you sent it back. Some traditions were just never meant to die.

A/N: Daddy Andy is too cute! I wanna do more of these daddy daughter moments. Maybe next time you can be the mom! These make me so happy! Too bad I'm sick :(. I have school tomorrow and I'm screwed cause I didn't do any work •_•. Hoped you guys liked the imagine. Night!! Oh, and -rwriting, Are you happy now Rebekah? I'm not feeling evil tonight XD