Pref #15: He's Your Neighbor

Important A/N at the end!!

Patrick:

"Hey (Y/N), do you, uh, have anymore sugar?" You neighbor Patrick asked wearing a red cardigan and blue and white striped shirt. He had on his cute glasses and fedora.

"More sugar, Patrick? Who are you baking for?" You teased playfully.

"Nah, I'm just practicing my baking skills. I'm making red velvet cupcakes."

"Yum. I'll get the sugar for you." You walked to the kitchen and came back with your container of sugar.

"Thanks. How about I call you when the cupcakes are finished and we can eat them together? Maybe we can even have some tea?" Patrick asked nervously.

"Sure Patrick, I'd love that." You smiled. Patrick chuckled and thanked you for the sugar. About 2 hours later you heard the fire alarm coming from Patrick's apartment. You ran over to see Patrick trying to put out the fire in his oven.

"Patrick?" You asked. He turned around with cupcake batter on his face.

"(Y/N)! I-I-it's not ready yet!" Patrick stuttered.

"Trick, it looks like you have no idea what your doing." You pointed out. Patrick sighed and dropped the fire extinguisher.

"You're right. I can't bake. I just used that excuse so I could see you. I have shelves of your sugar in my cabinet." Patrick confessed. You laughed and kissed him softly.

"Oh come on Patrick. You don't have to ask for sugar to get my sugar." You teased. Patrick laughed and nodded his head, transfixed by the kiss you gave him.

"Wanna come over for some tea?" You asked.

"Will there be sugar?" Patrick asked hopefully. You laughed and grabbed his hand.

"Lots of it." You grinned.

Joe:

You peered out your window to see your neighbor, Joe Trohman, walking his dog. You had been watching Joe for a while, not stalkerishly, just curiously. He was really interesting, but you were too nervous to talk to him. Who would notice a girl like you with your nerd glasses, braces that still need to be on, and weird personality. You pulled up the hood to your black hoodie and pulled the sleeved over your hands. You walked to the kitchen to pour some tea when there was a knock at your door. You shrieked and dropped the tea cup. As you went to clean it up, you cut your hand on some glass.

"Shit!" You exclaimed. You grabbed a towel and wrapped it around your hand. The knock from the door came again.

"Coming!" You yelled. You walked to the door and opened it to see Joe.

"Hey. (Y/N), right?" He smiled.

"Y-yeah." You stuttered back.

"Sorry to bother you, I was wondering if you'd seen my dogs chew toy. I saw it come over in your yard."

"Sorry, I wouldn't know. I was just in the kitchen and had an accident."

"Accident, are you okay?" You showed Joe the gash in your hand.

"Oh my gosh, I think you need stitches!" Joe exclaimed. He drove you to the hospital and you had to get the stitches. Since that day you and Joe have been best friends.

Pete:

You say on your couch when the doorbell rang. You got up to see your neighbor Pete's baby momma, Ashlee.

"Hello?" You said confused.

"Hi, do you know the man who lives in that house?" She asked.

"Yeah, Pete Wentz."

"Oh. Watch him until he gets home please. Thanks, you're the greatest." Ashlee shoved the kid into your house and left. Pete had told you about Bronx numerous times before but you never actually met him. The kid looked about 6 or 7.

"Hi there." You smiled.

"Hi!" Bronx grinned.

"Do you like Mario Kart?"

"Of course!"

"Wanna verse me?"

"Yeah!" You and Bronx played Mario Kart for about an hour until he got hungry. You made him a sandwich, which he loved, and then read him a chapter from one of your favorite books. He sort of liked it, but fell asleep. A little while after Bronx fell asleep, your doorbell rang frantically.

"(Y/N)! Is Bronx here with you? Oh my god, Ashlee has lost her mind!" Pete rambled worriedly.

"Yeah, he just fell asleep." You said. Pete looked at you dumbfounded.

"Did he eat?" He asked.

"Yeah, I made him a sandwich. We had the best day." You grinned. Pete smiled and asked if he could come in. You moved aside and let him pick up Bronx. Mad he was leaving Pete turned to you.

"How about me, you and Bronx hang out tomorrow?" He asked.

"Like a date?" You asked.

"No! More like a... playdate!" You giggled and nodded your head.

"Totally. What time?" You asked.

"Gimme your number and I'll text you." Pete smiled. You two traded numbers and then Pete left smiling.

Andy:

You opened the door to your house to see the place was clean. There was a note on the counter.

Cleaned it for you :)
Love, Andy.

You giggled at your neighbors sweetness. It was hard going back to finish your college education. Andy just made it more manageable. Whenever he could, he would clean and help around the house while you were at school. There was a knock at the door. You opened it to see andy with a bouquet of flowers.

"Hey!" He cheered.

"Andy, what's all this for?" You asked taking the flowers.

"I saw your grade sheet when I was cleaning and decided you needed to be rewarded. I bought flowers and non alcoholic Apple cider." You smiled and hugged Andy.

"You spoil me." You laughed.

"No because you deserve it." Andy replied kissing your forehead. You two sat at your kitchen table laughing and drinking the bottle of cider.

"Your professor sounds like a pain." Andy said.

"Yeah, but it'll be worth it when I get my diploma. Then I can finally have time to live my life. I can finally get a boyfriend." You replied.

"That's why you don't have a boyfriend? Your school work?"

"Well, I'm not exactly pleasing to boys either, but yeah."

"Any boy would be lucky to have you."

"Yeah right."

"I'm serious (Y/N)."

"Would you?"

"Hell yeah. I think your so attractive and the fact that your trying to finish your education is even cuter." You stopped talking and just looked at andy before kissing him. He kissed back immediately and smiled. When you pulled back, a smile found its way on your face too.

"So, um, can we try this after graduation." You asked.

"Definitely." Andy agreed nodding his head.

A/N: Alright, I have about 6 questions.................. :/. Friends, I think I wanna do a Q&A with more than 6 question. I'm giving you guys a chance to interrogate me like your a cop! You can ask a question more than once too to those of you who wanna get all up in my grill (feel free). I wanna be an open book. Just ask friends. I'll let you know if it ever gets too personal. Just...ASK! Thank you :).