Andy Imagine: Its Okay

"In such a waste of space!" You sobbed into your boyfriends arms.

"No you're not (Y/N). I need you." Andy said

"You're not always here to need me Andy! Face it, I'm just a pity case for you!"

"(Y/N) that's not true! Why do you keep saying that?"

"Because honestly Andy, you can do a lot better than me." Andy sighed and hugged you.

"That's not true. Who told you that (Y/N)?" He said holding you tightly.

"My old friends and my ex boyfriend." You sniffled. Andy's head shot up.

"Was that at the reunion? I knew I should've went!" Andy yelled.

"Andy, you had to go see the guys." You sighed wiping your eyes.

"(Y/N), the guys would understand. They all have their girlfriends and wives that they would skip practice for. You're mine."

"But what about Kelly?"

"Kelly? (Y/N), please don't tell me you're jealous of her." You couldn't answer him.

"(Y/N)?" Andy pressed. You sighed and dropped your head.

"Not exactly. She's just prettier than me." You mumbled. Andy frowned and picked you up, cradling you in his arms.

"(Y/N), you are gorgeous and some days I feel like I shouldn't be with you. You're too good for me." Andy confessed.

"Andy, you know I love you. I could never even look at another guy before comparing him to you. You always come out on top." You said holding Andy's face in your hand.

"And that's how I feel about you (Y/N)." Andy said before kissing you. You kissed him back and when he pulled back you smiled.

"It's gonna be okay (Y/N). As long as you don't have a clone who is exactly like you down to the last detail, I'll never love anyone else." Andy said. You giggled.

"Alright Andy. I love you too and I'll never look at someone else without seeing you." You replied hugging him again.

A/N: I need a hug right now :(