Andy Imagine: Forgiveness?

A/N: Some of you asked for a continuation of Andy's imagine in the "He Hits You" preference and this happened to come to me. Enjoy!

You walked in the rain, trying to get to the post office to go mail a letter to you friend. She had sent you one a week before and you'd feel guilty not sending one back (People still send letters, right? XD). You walked to the office and stood in line to mail your letter. While waiting in line, you noticed the man in front looked familiar. Shrugging it off, you waited patiently to mail your letter and go home to cry. You couldn't stop staring at the back of that man's head. You knew that head, it reminded you of-

"Miss? Do you mind moving up a tad?" An old woman asked, taping your shoulder.

"Sure ma'am." You replied politely. The man turned around and your thoughts were confirmed.

"Hey stranger." He chuckled sadly.

"Andy." You muttered in half shock.

"How've you been?"

"Living, I guess."

"Ha, same here." You both fell into an awkward silence. Both windows were able to take your letters. You went to the lady on the right, and Andy went to the left. You both ended up mailing your letters, although you kept sneaking glances at Andy and vice versa. You quickly walked out of the post office and stormed off in the heavy rain.

"(Y/N)?" Andy called. You turned to him to see his eyes. Hurtful eyes. These were not the same eyes that drive off and left you stranded. You knew he changed, but you were afraid. Afraid to love him again, to let him into your life again.

"I-I just want to ask for your forgiveness. I'm so sorry about everything that happened. I wasn't in my right mind. I love you (Y/N)." He said. You couldn't say anything. The rain just kept falling on you and Andy as the streets were deserted. The only sound was that of the rain hitting the street and sidewalk. Suddenly you attached your lips to Andy's and just held him there. It felt so right and slowly, you started to feel more like yourself. Andy kissed back holding you close to him. You pulled away from his lips and just hugged him.

"I forgive you." You mumbled into his chest. Everything was gonna be okay.