Patrick Imagine: Switch Pt. 2

When you got to the studio and told the guys about your wager with Patrick, they were more than happy to help you out.

"Alright (Y/N), or 'Patrick', today we're just brainstorming for songs." Andy explained patting your shoulder.

"Alright guys, let's do this!" You exclaimed walking over to a bean bag chair.

Meanwhile, Patrick was vacuuming the bedroom; his last thing to do in the house. When the last dust bunny was sucked up, Patrick took off the vacuum.

"Yes! I'm making great time. It's only 10 A.M." He said to himself. He took out the list and looked at the next item.

Go shopping for food

Patrick sighed and shoved his feet in your flats. He put on a sun hat and sunglasses. He found your purse and walked out of the house. He got in the car and drove to the nearest Stop and Shop. When Patrick got out of the car, he got weird stares from people but walked with his head held high. He was determined to win this wager between you two. He grabbed a cart and walked to the dairy isle getting milk and cheese. A little boy grabbed his moms hand and pointed at Patrick.

"Mommy, he's a man!" The boy exclaimed. Patrick turned to the kid and took off his sunglasses.

"Do you wanna know why I'm dressed like this?" Patrick asked. The boy nodded his head.

"Because I'm married. Don't ever get married kid." Patrick said before leaving the isle. When he got all his things, he went to the check out line. Patrick was putting his things on the conveyer belt when someone tapped his shoulder.

"Yeah?" He asked turning around.

"Aren't you Patrick Stump?" A teenage girl asked.

"Actually, today I'm (Y/N) Stumph." When all his things were checked out, Patrick went to the dry cleaners. He walked in and got stares once again.

"Hi, I'm here for Patrick Stump's dry cleaning." He said walking up the counter.

"Stump? Yeah, right here. You him?" The man asked.

"No, I'm (Y/N) Stumph today." Patrick replied before paying for his clothes. He got in the car and looked in the car mirror.

"Oh my gosh. Is my eyeliner messed up?" He gasped, quickly fixing it.

You on the other hand were having a pretty hard time.

"Peteeeeeee! Make words that sound nice." You whined. Pete sighed and looked at you.

"It's not that simple 'Patrick'. Okay, it's 12. Time for lunch break." He said. Joe and Andy went to one food place while you and Pete went to a pizzeria. When you walked in people ambushed Pete.

"Oh my gosh, can I have an autograph?" One girl asked.

"Sure!" Pete smiled signing the paper. A boy looked over at you in confusion.

"Hey, you're (Y/N) Stumph. Why are you dressed like that?" He asked.

"Today I'm Patrick. Do you want an autograph?" You asked. The boy shrugged and handed you his phone case. You grabbed a sharpie that was always in Patrick pocket and signed. That wasn't so bad. Being Patrick was actually easy.

To be continued...