Andy Imagine: (Y/N) In Wonderland

This is the continuation to Andy's preference in "You Die". Enjoy!

*2 years later*

Kayla grabbed her notebook and walked to the deep end of the pool. She say at the edge so her feet dangled in the water. She grabbed her pen and started writing in the notebook.

Dear Mom,
It's been 2 years since you went to Wonderland. I still want to know; have you seen Alice and the Madhatter? Dad is up in his room like he is every year this comes around. He called uncle Joe to watch us this year. So far he's doing better than uncle Pete; I mean, Fabian hasn't destroyed the house yet. I hope you're getting these. I don't think the portal is open now but I'm sure it'll go through when I send the letter. I really wish you didn't have to go to Wonderland. Daddy explained to me that your soul went to Wonderland but your body stayed here. I remember we had to bury your body so you can get it back if you come back from Wonderland. I can't wait until you get back. Uncle Pete died his hair pink and he looks so funny. You would've laughed so hard at him mom, I just know it. Dad probably would've too if you were here. He barely laughs anymore. I miss his laugh and his smile. Well, I just wanted to check in. Say hi to Alice, the Cheshire Cat, and the Madhatter for me. I love you mom, come home soon.
Love,
Kayla.

Joe and Andy watched from the window and Kayla folded the letter and threw it in the pool.

"What is she doing?" Joe asked curiously.

"She writes (Y/N) these letters and throws them in the deep end because she thinks down there is (Y/N)'s hole to Wonderland." Andy replied sadly.

"Wonderland?"

"I couldn't bare to say mommy drowned and died, so I told her and Fabian that she fell into a rabbit hole in the pool and went to Wonderland."

"So Kayla thinks (Y/N)'s getting those letters?"

"I clean out the pool every night so she thinks they went through." Joe looked down at Kayla looking over at the deep end, waiting in anticipation.

"I wish (Y/N) never died." He sighed. Andy sniffled and wiped away a stray tear.

"I do too." Andy agreed sadly.