Joe Imagine: Spoiler Alert

Joe sat down in the interview chair and smiled at the interviewer.

"Hey, Joe! I'm Brandon and I'm gonna ask you a few questions today." He said. Joe smiled and nodded his head.

"Awesome man. I'm ready." He said. The interview picked up his mic and gave a thumbs up to the camera man.

"Alright, so everyone wants to know about you and (Y/N)." Brandon smiled.

"Is it really a topic of discussion?" Joe chuckled.

"Yeah. She's pretty hot if you don't mind me saying. Everyone just wants to know where you got her."

"I saw (Y/N) one day when I was in Olive Garden. She was working with a ton of plates and I just crashed right into her. She dropped everything she was carrying on her head and the floor. The look on her face was sad enough to make a grown man cry. I, being a grown man, almost did cry. I panicked and took my fingers, taking off the cheese sauce from her face, and tasted it. After, I said, 'I'll take four for my friends and I.' She eventually started to laugh and I helped her up. She gave me her name and I gave her my number. We became really good friends after I had to give her rides. She had a pretty shitty car at the time."

"So how did you two actually start to date?"

"Well, I remember it was a Saturday. (Y/N) was over at my house watching a movie with the guys and I. She, she had on a black vneck, kind of like this one I have on and jean shorts. So, Pete got bored and said lets play truth or dare. I got super nervous because by now I had a huge crush on (Y/N) and all the guys knew. They could pull anything. I wanted to say no, but (Y/N) was so excited to play. I agreed and we started the game. Everyone went at least twice without anyone getting majorly embarrassed so I thought this would be a good game. But then I was reminded that Pete Wentz is a jerk. He dared me to play 7 minutes in heaven with (Y/N) and all the guys were agreeing. I decided to just man up and I took (Y/N)'s hand. We went to the closest closet and just stood there for a bit. She asked if we were we actually gonna kiss and I shrugged. I'm not always such a flirt when I'm nervous. Anyway, I asked her if it was okay and she nodded her head so I kissed her. It was just...amazing. We started dating since then."

"Alright. So, I'm sure all the ladies out there wanna know what made (Y/N) capture your heart."

"What caught my eye was her face. What caught my heart was her personality and quirks. (Y/N), she likes to say 'wowie' and 'frickle frack'. I find it really funny and cute. Also, she has the tendency to swear like a sailor. It's hilarious when she's driving and someone tries to overtake her. I almost cry. (Y/N) is just an all around nice person with a beautiful personality. That's why I love her and we're getting married...which I probably shouldn't have said yet."

"Are you serious man? Congrats! So the next time we see you here, I assume you'll have a ring on the finger."

"Definitely. Oh, and (Y/N), if your watching this, I'm sorry for the spoiler. I love you baby!"

A/N: I'm sorry this is so long. Just a Joe feel day. I hope you guys liked this. I lurv u all!!!