Pete Imagine: Hockey

Requested by @victoria_wentz. I hope you guys all like it.

You and your friend Pete walked to your seats near the ice rink.

"I'm so exited. The Rangers are gonna kill it tonight!" You cheered. Pete chuckled and sat down next to you.

"You're lucky you hang with such a connected guy like me. These are some quality seats." Pete joked. You rolled your eyes and hugged him.

"Thanks nerd." You snickered. When the game started, you and Pete were watching with the same entrancement as a child with its favorite toy. Finally when things were starting to even out and you were sure the Rangers had it in the bag, the kiss cam came out.

"Hey look, the kiss cam is here." Pete pointed out nudging you.

"If you're lucky, it lands on the girl sitting on the other side of you." You joked. You went back to watching the game as the kiss cam landed on other people. Soon you just heard people cheering.

"Kiss, kiss, kiss!" They chanted. You looked up at the kiss cam and say it was directed to you and Pete.

"Um, Pete?" You said nudging him. Pets turned to you and looked at the camera.

"Well, I guess we kiss?" He said in more of a questioning way.

"Yeah...I guess." Pete pulled your face to his and kissed you with a passion. It was nice. You kissed back feeling free and exhilarated. When you two pulled back Pete was smiling at you.

"So, how about we make this something." He asked curiously as Derek Stepan got the puck.

"Huh?" You asked as Stepan got past the other teams defense.

"Do you wanna be my girlfriend?" Stepan skated closer to the goal and made the shot.

"Pete, I'd be honored!" The puck went into the goal and every Rangers fan except you and Pete stood up, cheering. You were too busy making out with your amazing new boyfriend.