Joe Imagine: What?

Joe was filming a PSA with the guys for something, but he invited you to watch him. Usually you'd have said no. Who wants to just sit and watch some guys make some video listing the cons of some health topic? That's right, no one. You only came because Joe was your crush and you'd jump off a cliff if he asked you to. You stood off at the side as Joe went on. Pete walked over to you.

"Hey (Y/N). Joe Fro's looking extra hot over there, huh?" Pete smirked. He and Patrick knew about your crush on Joe and they would forever tease you about it.

"Shut it Wentz." You blushed.

"I'm serious! How do you think he looks?" Pete asked.

"He looks the way he looks every day; amazing. His hair is perfectly messy and even though he didn't shave, he looks perfect." You gushed. What you didn't know what that Pete had a mic on him that just broadcasted it directly to Joe as he was filming. He looked over at you.

"(Y/N), are you serious?" He asked. You just looked over at him in confusion.

"About my hair and how it looks perfect?" He asked walking over to you. You looked at Pete who had a smirk on his face.

"You asswipe." You muttered. Pete walked off and left you and Joe alone.

"Yeah, all that was true." You admitted softly. Joe smiled and kissed you.

"I hope that was okay. I felt this way about you for a while now and I thought you didn't." He said. You smiled back.

"That was totally okay." You replied smiling like an idiot.