Andy Imagine: You're My Mission

Andy's POV

"Hurley, we need to do this, now. Our window of opportunity is closing!" Pete yelled at me.

"I don't wanna do it Pete. Can't we just arrest him?" I asked timidly.

"You heard our orders. He needs to be taken out Andy." I nodded my head and grabbed the pistol that was held out to me.

"Alright, let's go." Pete said, cocking the weapon. We ran into the building where our guy was held up. Pete kicked down the door and we ran in against the wall. As we were turning the corner, a girl caught my eye. I ran over to her.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"You're here for my father. Please say you're gonna take him away." She said. Her (E/C) eyes were beautifully untamed and so was her unkept (H/C) hair.

"You are his daughter? How long have you been here?" I asked.

"Yes, my name is (Y/N). He took me from my house 2 weeks ago. He's s monster. The people he's killed, the blood he's shed, its awful." She explained crying a bit. Her white T-shirt was stained with blood and wrinkled. Her jean shorts weren't any better.

"Is this your blood?" I asked.

"No, his victims. He always calls me in to watch as he executes them. It's not always clean." She explained. I took her hand.

"You're coming with me." I said. We ran, catching up with Pete. He wasn't very happy about (Y/N) tagging along, but kept his voice hidden. We finally reached the room of our guy.

"Okay, (Y/N), stay here. Andy and I will take out your dad and then we get the hell out of here." Pete instructed. (Y/N) and I both nodded our heads. On three, Pete kicked down the door. What we saw was not what we expected. (Y/N)'s father was sitting in a chair.

"Oh, they finally sent some one for me. And you've managed to capture the attention of my daughter! Bring her in boys." He said. (Y/N) was brought in kicking and screaming. My hand instantly tightened on my pistol. She was brought next to her father. He stood up and wrapped an arm around her waist.

"Aww, did you find a boyfriend sweetie? Too bad daddy doesn't approve." He laughed. (Y/N) was just a crying mess.

"Leave her alone!" I yelled. Everyone looked at me.

"How precious. You've fallen in love with her. This is gonna make this all the more enjoyable." (Y/N)'s father cooed. Suddenly a bang echoed throughout the room. (Y/N) fell to the ground with blood soaking through her white shirt. I gasped and ran to her as her father ran. Pete chased after him after taking out his guards. I grabbed (Y/N)'s head and cradled her in my arms. I grabbed a cloth and wrapped it around her wound.

"Andy, the mission." She said as I picked her up. I quickly shushed her.

"No (Y/N), you're my mission." I said as I ran out of the building with her. Pete was fighting with her father. Finally Pete put the gun to his chest and shot him three times. There were already officers there when we were done. (Y/N) was put into the ambulance and taken to the hospital. I visited her for hours everyday. We got to know each other better and by the time she was discharged, we moved in together. Some days I think back to that day and thank that mission. I really do.