Andy Imagine: Dial Tones

A/N: I got the title for this from Dial Tones by As It Is because I can't stop listening to it. Enjoy.

"Pick up, pick up, pick up." You muttered while on the phone. Today you were calling you crush Andy to ask him to spring formal. Yeah, you were asking him. It's the 21st century, women can ask out men, so what! The only thing you heard was the long beep of the dial tone. You groaned and slammed the phone down. Meanwhile, Andy was trying to work up the courage to ask you to formal. He sighed and picked up the phone. Immediately after dialing your number, all he heard was dial tones.

"Dammit!" He swore. The both of you tried calling each other back all day, but kept getting dial tones. On the night of formal, you stood by the punch table watching everyone dancing with their dates.

"(Y/N)?" Andy asked walking next to you.

"Hey Andy." You smiled weakly.

"I didn't think you were going to formal. Where's your date?"

"Not in existence. I came by myself."

"What? I could've taken you if you were cool with it."

"Andy, I was trying to get you to take me."

"What? I was trying to ask you too." Andy smiled at you and held out a hand.

"Malady." He smiled. You took the hand as Andy swept you off your feel, quite literally.