Joe Imagine: Surprise!

Joe had left for tour for five months and he was finally coming home today. There was only one problem. You were pregnant and Joe didn't know. You had found out a week after he left, but didn't want to alarm him with the news, so you kept it to yourself. Since he was coming back today, you wanted to find an exciting way to tell him. After thinking for a while, you finally found a creative idea. You photoshopped a picture of you and Joe on a stock picture of two people holding a baby and printed it out. You hung it up right next to the door and then got a ribbon and marker. You drew a baby on your stomach and then tied the ribbon around your stomach. You put on a purple sports bra and black yoga pants. After that, you slipped on Joe's trench coat. Soon the doorbell rang. You put a smile on your face and opened the door.

"Joey!" You exclaimed. Joe grinned and kissed you.

"Hey baby. That was the longest five months of my life." He sighed.

"Mine too." You replied. Joe's eyes looked around the room when the finally landed on the picture.

"What's this?" He asked.

"Just me practicing my photoshopping skills." You smiled innocently.

"Wait, why are we holding a baby?"

"Well Joe, there's something you should know." You opened your trench coat and Joe's jaw dropped.

"You're pregnant?" He asked.

"Five months." You grinned.

"Wait, it's mine right?"

"Joe, of course it's yours!" Joe smiled and kissed you before looking down at your baby bump.

"Wow, five months." He sighed. You laughed and touched the side of his face.

"Four more months." He grinned before kissing you again.

"Surprise." You muttered against his lips.

A/N: I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Important Announcement!!!! I've finally got around to posting my new Pete Wentz fanfic!!! It's called "My Brother's Best Friend". Updates are gonna be slow on that book due to the fact that right now, school is kicking my ass. I'll try and update every Saturday though. Check it out if you have the chance. I love you all and have a very good morning/night.