Andy Imagine: Teasing

You and Andy both had crushes on each other, but neither of you noticed it. Luckily the guys did. They'd do anything to get you guys together. Today they had an acoustic concert and interview and you were obviously gonna be there. You stood in the front row where the guys could easily spot you from the crowd. After they played Young Volcanoes and The Phoenix, while Andy shot glances at you, it was time for the guys to answer some questions.

"Guys, that was amazing! Just a curious question from me, Andy, who was the girl that had you blushing. We all saw it." The interviewer said.

"Don't worry, he was just staring at (Y/N)." Pete teased. Andy turned a whole different shade of red.

"(Y/N)?" The interviewer asked.

"Yeah! She's our best friend and Andy's crush. They'd be so cute together. Isn't that right andy?" Joe smirked pinching Andy's cheek.

"You guys suck." He muttered. The interview went on, and when it was over, you and the guys got in the band shared van.

"That wasn't funny guys." Andy pouted.

"Aww Hurley, we just wanted you and (Y/N) together. We all know how much you like her." Pete said.

"You like me?" You asked shocked.

"Yeah. I have for a while." Andy blushed. You smiled and grabbed his hands.

"Andy, I've liked you too for a really long time." You confessed. Andy smiled and kissed you.

"Awww!" The other three guys chorused. You and Andy just smiled at each other.