Pref #5: He's Your Overprotective Bro

Patrick:

"You better not hurt her Pete. I swear I'll kill you." Patrick threatened, as you were going out on your first date with Pete.

"I swear I won't! Come on, you know how serious I am about (Y/N). Pete whined. You smiled and blushed a bit.

"Oh yeah, lower the charm. She's a virgin and I will remember that she left this house a virgin." Patrick said seriously.

"Patrick!" You exclaimed, blushing in embarrassment. Pete just chuckled and escorted you to his car. He slid in the drivers seat, after making sure you got in the passenger seat.

"Funny, I've never dated a virgin before." Pete chuckled, kissing you. Your blush just turned a deeper shade of red.

"Shut up Peter." You pouted.

"It's okay. You don't have to stay a virgin forever." Pete whispered. You blushed again as he laughed.

"Let's go Miss Stump." He grinned starting the car.

Joe:

"Hey, you okay (Y/N)?" Your older brother, Joe asked you.

"No. Kelly spread this rumor about me to the entire school that I had sex with her boyfriend, and now everyone is sending me these mean messages." You sobbed. Joe's face flashed with anger.

"Kelly? Tom's sister, right?" He asked. You slowly nodded your head. Joe picked up his phone and dialed a number.

"Hey Tom. Is Kelly there? Put her on the phone please would you? Thanks." Joe said. You looked at him wiping your eyes.

"Kelly? This is (Y/N)'s brother, Joe. Listen, I don't know what my sister did to you, but you better tell everyone the rumor is fake. I have a ton of free time on my hands and I don't mind using it to track down girls who make my sister cry. Is that clear? Thank you Kelly. I hope I don't have to call you again. Bye." Joe said, hanging up the phone. You smiled and tackled him in a hug.

"Thank you Joey." You said.

"Anything for my little sister."

Pete:

(Mentions Of Rape)

"Come on Pete! Can't I come too?" You begged your big brother.

"No means no! I don't want you bothering the guys." Pete said, grabbing his bass.

"Pete, it's not like I'm 5 compared to you guys."

"You sure act like it."

"Fine! You're such an ass." You grabbed your phone and called your boyfriend, Davis. You two had been dating for a month now.

"Bye (Y/N), I love you." Pete said.

"Kiss my ass!" You growled. He sighed and walked out of the house. A few minutes later Davis walked in.

"Hey babe." He said kissing you.

"Hey. Pete just left so I wanted to spend time with you." You explained.

"Cool. Wanna watch some tv?"

"Okay." You two sat on the couch watching mtv, when you felt his hand trailing up your thigh.

"Davis, please stop. You know how uncomfortable I am with this kind of stuff." You said nervously. He just pressed his lips to yours and moved his weight on you.

"Shh. It'll all be over soon." He whispered. You struggled under him, but he was way stronger than you. You tried to free your arm to get your phone. When that didn't work, you kneed Davis in the balls.

"Fuck!" He exclaimed. You grabbed your phone and ran up to Pete's closet. You quickly dialed his number.

"What (Y/N)?! I told you not to call me during practice." He growled in frustration.

"I-It's Davis. He's trying to rape me. Please come home!" You sobbed into the phone. Pete hung up as soon as you said that and left you waiting in suspense. Waiting for him to come. Waiting for Davis to find you. When the closet opened, you were met with Joe's kind blue eyes.

"Hey (Y/N). You okay?" He asked. You just cried in his shoulder. Joe carried you downstairs, where Pete was beating up Davis.

"I don't EVER want to see you around my sister again! Get out!" He yelled. When Davis ran out of the house, Pete turned to you, and you flew into his arms.

"I'm so sorry (Y/N). I should've taken you with me. I'm so, so, sorry." He cried into your neck as you cried into his.

"Next time, you're coming with me." Pete assured, smoothing back your hair.

Andy:

"(Y/N), you know how I feel about your friends." Andy sighed.

"Andy, they're not bad. They just do some wrong stuff sometimes. Please, it's just one night." You pleaded.

"I'm sorry (Y/N), but I don't want you leaving this house tonight, especially not with your friends." A frown instantly found its way on your face.

"Who put you in charge?" You growled before turning to walk up the stairs.

"Mom did so you should start showing me a little respect." He said, grabbing your wrist. You scoffed and pulled your hand back.

"Ass." You muttered before walking to your room. You sighed and screamed into your pillow. After 20 minutes of calming yourself down, you pulled out your phone to check Twitter. As soon as you opened it, you saw pictures of a car crash. You decided to click on the link to the article.

"R.I.P to 4 teens who were on their way back from a party. The driver appeared to be intoxicated and swerved into the opposite lane and collided with a truck head on. The truck driver is in critical condition, but the four teens were pronounced dead on the scene. Arrangements will be made for a funeral."

You looked at the picture and saw it was your friends. A shriek of realization erupted from your throat. If you went with them, it would have been 5 dead teens. Andy quickly ran into your room.

"What happened?" He asked, panicked. You tackled him in a hug.

"Thank you for always taking care of me. I love you Andy and you're the best big brother ever. I'm sorry for all the bullshit I put you through." You sobbed into his shirt.

"Hey, where's this coming from?" He asked softly. You showed him the article and he looked at you sympathetically.

"I'm so sorry, (Y/N)." He said hugging you again.

"You were right, they were bad influences on me. I just wish the didn't have to die. They were nice people you know. They just never had anyone who cared like you and I'm glad you care." You explained.

"I bet they were. Wanna have a movie marathon to cheer you up?"

"Please?"

"I'll get the movies, popcorn, and candy."

"Thanks Andy, you're the best brother ever."