Joe Imagine: Volleyball

You walked into gym class excited for the volleyball unit. You were gonna slay! (Sorry if you aren't that great at volleyball. I'm not.) You changed into your gym uniform, a grey tshirt and black shorts. You walked over to the coach.

"Which court, coach?" You asked eagerly. He smiled at your enthusiasm and pointed at the far end of the gym.

"That one. Your on Stump's team. Make sure Joe and Pete don't murder him by accident." Coach instructed with a slight smirk on his face.

"Got it." You smiled before running over to the boy's court.

"Hey guys." You smiled. Patrick looked at you with a relieved smile on his face.

"You're on my team?" He asked.

"Yup. We're gonna dominate." You said to the younger boy. Joe and Patrick were a year younger than you and Pete so it wouldn't be unfair if you were distributed on a team like this.

"Ready guys?" You asked getting ready to serve the ball.

"Bring it (Y/N)!" Joe sneered jokingly. You rolled your eyes and served the ball. Pete and Joe both missed. You and Patrick both looked at each other.

"This'll be over soon." You assured.

*Little Time Skip*

It was the game point and you had decided to let Joe and Pete serve, "suckers serve".

"Come on you suckers, serve the ball." Patrick sneered. You laughed and tried to pay attention.

"Come on Joe serve." You whined.

"Yeah, can't you see it's time for us to lose." Pete sighed. Joe took a deep breath and spiked the ball over the net, hitting you in the nose with a great force. You fell on the floor holding your nose.

"Aww fuck." You muttered rolling in pain.

"Shit! (Y/N), are you okay?" Joe asked. You stood up and waved him off.

"I'll be fine." You muttered before seeing blood drop onto your shirt.

"Damn. I think I should go see the nurse." You said worriedly.

"I'll walk you." Joe said talking you out of the gym, with coach's permission. You two made your way to the nurses office.

To be continued...