Andy Imagine: Two Weeks Pt. 4

*WARNING!!! SLIGHT SMUT!!!!*

You sat on your couch holding your 3 year old daughter, Jenna. It was amazing in the last three years you got to spend with her. She's already talking and adores Andy like he's her idol. It's really cute.

"Momma! When is daddy coming home?" Jenna asked excitedly.

"Should be anytime now precious." You replied. Suddenly the door opened and Andy walked in crying. He walked straight past you and Jenna. You looked down at your daughter and faked a smile.

"Jenny, why don't you go over to our neighbor, Ms. Killian's house and see if she made any cookies. Tell her mommy said it's important." You instructed. Jenna smiled and hopped out of your lap.

"Cookies!" She cheered, before running out of the house. You turned to find Andy.

"Andy? Are you okay?" You asked walking up the stairs. You heard his sons coming from the spare room and opened the door. Andy was laying on the bed crying.

"Baby, what's wrong?" You asked.

"The guys and I broke up." He sobbed. Your eyes went wide as you sat next to Andy.

"Oh Andy, I'm so sorry." You said sympathetically.

"I just wanna die (Y/N). I don't wanna be here anymore." He cried.

"Oh come on Andy. It'll get better I promise."

"No it won't (Y/N)! Nothing is gonna get better. My life is horrible." You stopped and looked at him in disbelief.

"Andy, I understand you're upset, but you need to understand that you have a good life here and now. You have a wife who loves you and a daughter who can't go 1 second without wondering where you are. Things can't get better." You explained.

"They can if I was still in the band." He sniffled.

"Andy, you do realize that you said you wanted to kill yourself right. That would leave your daughter heart broken. Didn't you think about that?"

"Jenna will understand. She's a big girl." You sat there speechless and just looked at him. Finally you stood up and glared at Andy.

"Listen, you helped me through a dark time and I want to try to help you too! I can't do that if you don't help me! Just think about what your saying! Do you really wanna kill yourself?" You yelled. Andy rolled his eyes and stood up too.

"You know what (Y/N), you're an ungrateful bitch! I helped you when you were going through a rough time and now you're not even trying to help me!" He yelled.

"I can't help if you can't see what's in front of you. Andy right now this isn't about me, when I was depressed I wanted to die, but I didn't have a daughter to think about. You do now! I will help but only if you let me." You reasoned. Andy scoffed and pushed past you.

"I'm staying here tonight." He said. You looked at him and walked out of the room. You ran to your room and slammed the door. What you didn't know is that Jenna came back while you and Andy were fighting. She heard all of it. Jenna ran up to the spare room and walked in with tears in her eyes.

"Daddy?" She asked. Andy turned to her and saw the tears in his daughters eyes.

"Jenna? Honey, what's wrong?" He asked walking over to her. He picked her up and looked into her watery eyes.

"You and mommy are gonna leave each other." She sobbed.

"What? How can you say that?"

"I heard you guys fighting." Jenna cried into Andy's shoulder as he rubbed her back.

"Jenna, mommy and I love each other very much. We are gonna be together forever. I'd never dream of leaving her." Andy assured Jenna.

"Do you promise?" Jenna sniffled.

"I promise. Mommy and I will always be together Jen." Jenna smiled and kissed Andy's cheek.

"I love you daddy." She said.

"I love you too Jenna." Andy replied. Jenna hopped out of Andy's arms and ran back to Ms. Killian's. You quietly slipped out of your room after hearing Andy's conversation with Jenna. You walked to the spare room and saw Andy just staring at the ground.

"I'm sorry (Y/N). I-I just forgot how my family could get me through these times. I regret everything I said tonight." He said noticing your presence.

"It's fine Andy. You weren't thinking straight. I know you and the guys will be okay. We'll find you different projects, we'll get you more time with Jenna and with me. It's gonna get better." You said walking towards him. Andy slipped his hands into yours and let you hold them.

"I love you (Y/N)." He sighed.

"I love you too Andy." You smiled kissing him. Andy deepened the kiss by pulling you in closer. You broke the kiss as he pulled off your shirt. In return you fling off his. Andy laid you on the bed and unhooked your bra.

"Still so gorgeous." He said in awe. You smiled and kissed him again while pulling off his pants.

"And your still quite the romantic." You smirked playfully. Andy chuckled and continued to kiss you. When you both were undressed, Andy entered you.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"I-I'm fine. Just keep going." You smiled. Andy flashed a smile back and began to move in a steady pace. When you were both finished, Andy pulled the covers up over you and him.

"Hey Andy, I've been meaning to ask you something." You sighed turning to him.

"Shoot babe." Andy replied.

"So, we've been through a lot in our 5 years of marriage. Do you think it gets better or worse?"

"I don't know (Y/N) and frankly I don't care. I said I'd take you, for better or worse." You smiled at Andy and kissed him.

"I love you." You sighed.

"I love you too (Y/N)." Andy sighed happily. He was gonna be okay.