Andy Imagine: Brother Dearest

"Yes Andy. I promise I'll call when I get back from my meeting. I love you too. Bye Andy." You said talking to your big brother. You told him you had an important meeting about an interview, but it was all a lie. You were at Pete's house because you wanted to spend time with him, only, without Andy knowing. You knocked on Pete's door and he opened with a big smile on his face.

"Hey! I was starting the think you wouldn't show." He said kissing you.

"I told Andy I had an meeting about an interview." You smiled. Pete smirked.

"So that gives us what, about 3 or 4 hours?" He asked.

"Maybe. You thinking what I'm thinking?" You asked mirroring his smirk.

"Pizza and Lifetime movies!" Pete cheered. You giggled as he called the pizza guy. You turned on the tv to Lifetime as Pete dropped on the couch next to you.

"How long is the wait?" You asked.

"About 10 minutes. What movie is this?" Pete replied.

"Sugar Daddy."

"I saw the ad for this! It's supposed to be really good." You and Pete sat on the couch watching the movie when the doorbell rang.

"Wow, that was quick. Get the pizza while I get the drinks?" Pete asked. You sighed and kissed him.

"Alright." You said. You opened the door getting a 20 dollar bill from your purse.

"I'm sorry, do you have change?" You asked before looking up at the man. When you finally did, you almost fainted.

"Andy?" You asked.

"(Y/N), I got the Canada Dry!" Pete announced walking over to you. When he saw Andy he froze.

"Oh God." He breathed.

"(Y/N), I thought you said you had a meeting." Andy frowned.

"Andy, the truth is, I'm sort of seeing Pete." You confessed. It was dead silent for a minute when Andy just shrugged.

"Okay." He said. You did a double take.

"Okay? You're not gonna threaten Pete or forbid us?" You asked.

"Oh, Pete knows what I'm capable of. Plus, you're a grown woman (Y/N), I can't control you anymore." Andy explained.

"Wow, thanks Andy."

"No problem. Pete, I wanted to come by and say that you need to keep the PDA down with my sister it's gross." Andy said throwing a magazine with Pete and I on the cover.

"Damn." We both muttered. Andy chuckled and walked away as the pizza man walked up the steps.

"Here's your pizza." He said. You glared at him and handed him the $20.

"Took you long enough." You muttered, slamming the door.

A/N: Okay, Sugar Daddy was just a pretty cool movie I found myself watching on Lifetime (like I watch every Saturday) and then I read somewhere that Pete loves watching Lifetime so I just had to. Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy the chapter and once again, Thnks Fr Th Vts Nd Cmmnts :) .