Andy Imagine: Hoodie & Boxers

"Bye baby." Andy smiled before kissing you goodbye. He was going to the studio today and wouldn't be back until late tonight.

"Bye Andy. I'll call you sometime later to say hi maybe." You replied.

"On my lunch break. That's at 12 which is about 4 hours until I get to hear your voice. Maybe I'll even drop in." Andy sighed before kissing you again.

"Alright, I'll see you later baby." You replied hugging him. Andy smiled and left the house with his keys. You sighed and walked to the bathroom to shower. After your shower you looked around for some clothes and saw that you needed to do laundry.

"Damn. Now what am I gonna wear?" You groaned. You shuffled in your towel to Andy's clothes. You opened his drawer to find red plaid boxers.

"Bingo." You grinned grabbing the underwear and pulling it on. Next to walked to his closet and found one of his black hoodies. You slipped it on over your head and smiled contently. You decided to take this time to do your laundry. You grabbed your laundry and walked to the laundry room. After putting your clothes in the machine, you walked to the kitchen to get started on lunch. It was already 10 and you just wanted a head start. You put water on the stove and got ready to make pasta.

*2 hours later*

You finally went back to put your wet laundry in the dryer after making pasta and a salad. You grabbed the wet clothes and opened the dryer. As you put your things inside, something dropped from behind you. You quickly turned around and saw Andy standing there with his drumsticks on the floor.

"Andy! Gosh, you scared me." You giggled, getting up and hugging him.

"A-Are you wearing my clothes?" Andy stuttered. You pulled back from the hug with a concerned look on your face.

"Yeah. My clothes were dirty so I just figured I could wear yours while I did the laundry." You replied nervously. Andy pulled you to him and kissed you hard. You kissed back and when you pulled away, you saw the lust in his eyes.

"Andy, are you okay?" You asked.

"I-I'm sorry, it's just...you should wear my clothes more often." Andy gulped. He walked out of the laundry room as you analyzed what he said. When you finally got it a smile broke out on your face.

"Oh my gosh! This turns you on!" You chuckled running after him. Andy was sitting on the couch with his head in his hands. You jumped onto his lap.

"Aww Andy, you don't have to be embarrassed." You cooed moving his hands from his face.

"Yeah, but it's weird. I get turned on by seeing my girlfriend in my hoodie and boxers." Andy groaned. You pouted and looked at him.

"Baby, I get turned on seeing you play drums. There's no problem with seeing what you like." You told Andy kissing his cheek.

"Wait, my drumming turns you on?"

"Yup. Feel better?"

"Yeah, I guess." You giggled and hugged Andy.

"But seriously though; wear those again, in a matter of fact, keep 'em." Andy said sounding serious. You nodded your head and winked at him.