Pete Imagine: Crush

You walked to your locker and opened it exasperated. You had three tests today and two projects due in two of your classes which meant one or two of those tests were definitely fails. The only thing that would make your day worse would be if it did. And wouldn't you no it, the forecast was 100% chance of rain and you couldn't find your ride home. You grabbed your backpack and slapped your locker closed, trapping your hair with it.

"Dammit!" You yelled as people laughed at you.

"(Your Nickname)! Wait a minute and tell me the combo." Your best friend, Joe said. You sighed and closed your eyes in embarrassment.

"10, 38, 19." You said. Joe unlocked the locker and set your hair free.

"Thanks Joey." You smiled kissing his cheek.

"Have you seen Pete? Asshole left without telling me." Joe asked.

"Same! He's probably with that witch." You muttered. You and Joe groaned in disgust.

"Hilary." You both said. Her name felt like acid on your tongue.

"Pete brought her over to my house when only we were supposed to be hanging out." Joe said.

"He did the same and she told me I should cut back on the popcorn and pick up the Jenny Craig." You ranted.

"That bitch. I gotta get home to my mom. See you later tonight?"

"Yup. Finally a night free from Pete and Hilary."

"(Y/N), you good on getting home?"

"I'll find a way. It's no problem Joey. A little rain never hurt anyone."

"You sure I can't give you a ride?"

"Joe, no offense, but I'd sooner walk in hot lava before I let you drive with me in the car." Joe hugged you and walked away. You sighed and started your walk home in the (Northern) downpour. Sadly all you had was a gray hoodie to protect you from the pelting rain. As you were walking you thought about Pete and Hilary. Hilary was a bitch and practically only liked Pete because of his looks. She didn't know anything about him. She didn't know how bad he could get and how to help him. You sighed and clutched your backpack tighter. You looked around and saw Pete in his car with Hilary. They were just making out. Anger coursed through you veins. You walked to the car and pounded on the window. Hilary and Pete quickly broke apart.

"(Y/N)?" Pete asked rolling down the window.

"You were supposed to drive me home asshole! Instead your sucking face with this slut!" You yelled.

"Shit, (Your Nickname). I'm so sorry."

"Forget it! Have fun with your slut Pete. She's the only one you got left." You left and felt hot tears track down your cold face. You quickly wiped them away and walked farther away from Pete's car.