Pref #33: Meet The Guys

Patrick:

"Where are we going Patrick?" You asked your boyfriend of two months.

"I'm going to introduce you to my friends." Patrick smiled kissing your hand.

"Y-You mean the rest of Fall Out Boy."

"Yeah, they've been asking about you and bugging me to bring you around, so I'm here to fill demands." Patrick leaned in to kiss you but you moved away slightly.

"Aww man, whats with the no kissy for tricky?" He asked pouting.

"Patrick, what if your friends don't like me." You questioned worriedly.

"Baby, why would they not like you? The guys are like brothers to me. Once they see how happy you make me, they'll accept you. I know they will." This time when Patrick went to kiss you, you let him.

"Oh all right. You're lucky you're cute. No one that cute could possibly tell a lie." You giggled against his lips.

"Well, we're right outside Pete's house now. It's time (Y/N)." Patrick said pulling away completely. You nodded your head as he rang the doorbell. Pete opened the door and smiled at you.

"You must be (Y/N)! Come in, we've all been waiting to meet you." He smiled.

"I'm not nothing to get excited for." You chuckled shyly as you and Patrick walked inside.

"Are you kidding me? Anyone who makes my Pattycakes this happy is definitely something to be excited about." Pete cooed pinching Patrick's cheeks.

"Calm it man." Patrick chuckled. You walked into the living room to see Joe and Andy talking.

"Guys, this is my girlfriend (Y/N). (Y/N), this Andy and Joe." Patrick said keeping a reassuring grip on your sweaty hand. Joe and Andy both smiled standing up.

"Hey there (Y/N). It's great to finally meet you." Joe smiled holding out a hand.

"D-Ditto." You stuttered shaking his hand. Joe pulled you into a friendly bone crushing hug.

"No need to be nervous here with us (Y/N). We're all family now. Group hug!" Joe laughed. Everyone came to join the hug and you actually felt at home. After hanging with the guys for another hour, you and Patrick finally went home.

"Hey Pattycakes, next time you have to think about bringing (Y/N) over, just think yes." Andy called as you guys left the house.

"See you again guys. I really had a great time." You giggled, waving goodbye. You and Patrick left the house and he smiled at you.

"You were a natural babe. I don't think the guys were ever that accepting to one of my girlfriends." He said happily. You stopped Patrick and kissed him.

"Thank you for having such good friends. I had one of the best nights of my life tonight." You mumbled not breaking the kiss.

"Oh yeah, whats the first?" Patrick replied, still not breaking the kiss.

"The night when we had out first date." Patrick chuckled and continued kissing you.

Joe:

You woke up next to a shirtless sleepy Joe. You kissed him softy as he stirred to life.

"Morning sleepy head." You giggled when he was all woken up.

"Morning gorgeous." He smiled kissing you again. You sighed in content and turned your head up to Joe so you were watching his face as you laid on his chest.

"Last night was amazing." You said happily. Joe grinned and rubbed your arm.

"Well I couldn't agree more." He agreed. You laughed and got off of Joe's chest grabbing his button up white shirt he was wearing last night and your underwear.