Joe Imagine: Graduation Pt.3

It's been a week and you haven't spoken to Patrick or Joe. After seeing Joe again, your feeling for him skyrocket and you felt bad for just leaving Patrick like that. You sighed and put your head in your hand. Suddenly there was a knock on the door. You looked through the peephole. It was Patrick. You thought if you stayed still he would leave.

"(Y/N), don't try that whole hiding thing again. You did it right before our first date." Patrick laughed. You sighed and opened the door.

"Hey." You muttered.

"Hey." Patrick said.

"Do you wanna come in?"

"Thanks." Patrick walked in and sat on your couch.

"(Y/N), I know your still in love with Joe." He said.

"Patrick..." You started.

"No, let me finish. I want to be the selfish guy here and keep you all for myself, but when you think about life in the near future, who do you see. Me or Joe?"

"Patrick, I see Joe, but the thing is I still have feelings for you."

"Not the same feeling you have for Joe. (Y/N), I want you to be with him. Please, make each other happy." You smiled and pulled Patrick into a hug.

"Are you sure you're gonna be okay?" You muttered into his shoulder.

"I'll be fine. Joe's gonna be here any second by the way." Patrick said casually. You pulled back with a shocked look on your face.

"You asshole!" You gasped while giggling. Patrick laughed just as the doorbell rang. You answered and Joe was there holding flowers.

"Hey. Patrick said you wanted to see me?" He asked. You looked at Patrick who motioned you to kiss Joe. You grabbed the flowers and threw them in Patrick's direction before pulling Joe down to your lips. He kissed back and quickly brought his hands to your waist. You and Joe just stood the kissing while Patrick watched, happy for the both of you. When you and Joe pulled back, Patrick laughed and clapped his hands.

"Alright, I caught the bouquet, does that mean I'm the next to get married." He asked. You and Joe started to laugh at his stupidity.

"Thanks for being so chill with this Trick." Joe grinned.

"I don't think love like yours should've got torn apart by graduation. You guys were meant for each other. I'm glad I'm such a chill person. Damn the world needs more people like me." Patrick said. You smiled and patted his back.

"Yeah it does." You said.

A/N: Can I just say thank you to @Wolfstar25 for their comments that had me dying of laughter all day today. Wowza guys! 57K+ reads, 600+ comments, and 2K+ votes. Thank you guys so much!!! Wattpad is pretty much my only life so I'm so happy to be succeeding here!!! Thank you and goodnight.