Patrick Imagine: Meet (Y/N)!

"Pete, where are you taking me?" You asked as he dragged you into a white room.

"Right here! Tada! I'm finally letting you meet the guys." He smiled. Your whole face lit up in excitement.

"Really?! Why the sudden change?" You asked suspiciously.

"I decided that it was time for my best friend to meet my other best friends." He replied shrugging. The door opened and three guys walked in. You knew who they were but never personally met them.

"Guys! Hey, so I have someone I want you to meet." Pete smiled.

"Dude, Pete has a smoking hot babe for a girlfriend." Joe said nudging Patrick and Andy.

"Come on Joe don't be rude. This could be his cousin or something." Patrick scoffed shaking his head.

"Well, this is my best friend. Everyone, meet (Y/N)!" Pete said introducing you. You smiled and waved.

"Hey, I'm a big fan. Your music is amazing. I really liked The Damned Things and Soul Punk too." You said blushing when Patrick looked at you.

"I'm Andy." Andy said shaking your hand.

"Joseph Trohman." Joe said hugging you.

"I-I'm Patrick." Patrick stuttered outstretching his sweaty palms. You took it in your equally sweaty hands and smiled.

"I've known (Y/N) all my life but we've recently started hanging out again." Pete explained wrapping his arm around your shoulder.

"Great, but Pete, we have sound check now." Andy said. Pete slapped his forehead.

"Shit I forgot. (Y/N) are you fine with staying here until I come out?" He asked you.

"It's fine." You assured. Pete smiled and hugged you.

"Alright. I'll be back soon. Come on guys." Pete said walking out of the room. Everyone left but Patrick.

"Um...(Y/N)?" He asked nervously.

"Yeah Patrick?" You asked.

"I wanted to say you're very pretty and I'm curious to know if you'd like to go on a date with me?"

"M-me?"

"Yeah, if you're alright with it."

"Of course."

"Awesome. I'll take you out after sound check."

"Sounds like a plan." Patrick smiled and just stared at you.

"Um, Patrick?" You asked.

"Yeah." He replied dreamily.

"Sound check?" You chuckled. He blushed and nodded his head.

"Right. Bye (Y/N)." He smiled walking out the door.

"Bye Patrick." You giggled watching him leave.