A showcase with @samihaahmed19, author of Love & Believe

1 what inspired the idea of your story?

I thought about writing something different which is not common in Wattpad. That inspired the idea of my story.

2 what is something you struggled constructing with your story?

Writer's block. I basically think about the overall plot before writing but I had to sometimes struggle to think how to proceed.

3 what did you enjoy writing most of your story?

Romantic scenes. I love writing them.

4 what's the overall response of your story from your readers?

The response from my readers is satisfying. Thankfully, I didn't get any hate comments till now.

5 is your story a stand alone novel or a piece of a series ?

a stand alone

6 what would you like your readers to take away from your story?

No matter how hard your life becomes, don't lose hope. That's one of the things I want my readers to take away from my story.

7 what advice would you provide to fellow writers, when it comes to focusing on their own story?

I want to tell the fellow writers that you might not get proper response from your readers but don't lose inspiration. Keep writing.

8 does your main character share any similarities to yourself?

Yes, A lot. Fiona, the main female protagonist of my story is basically me with some few difference.

9 what is something about your story you believe would draw in new readers?

Well, we find a lot of bad boy and good girl romance in teen fiction on Wattpad. The characters of my stories are reversed in this case. Here, one can find the bad boy characteristics in the female protagonist and the good girl characteristics in the male protagonist. I think this would draw new readers.

10 do you have any future projects?

Yes, I have at least 3 plots to write in a story in future after completing the current one.