A showcase with @sorenavit, author of The Fatal crush

1 what inspired the idea of your story? 

I wanted to write a book with absolutely erotic content, a modern romance, which will deal with the concerns in the love of today's life, and the differences between passion and real love. My best friend @SpyrosStellas also insisted to start writing such a book, and finally, I did it.

2 what was something you struggled with for your story ?

Writing about the concerns that exist in love relationships, the final results, and the meaning I wanted to give, were points of the book that I had to pay close attention to and think about a lot.

 3 what has been the overall response to your story from your readers?

I dare say it has gone pretty well so far. I loved some comments from readers who told me it influenced them on Love issues, so they thought differently about some things they didn't know. I still have a road ahead of me, I'm trying for the best. I thank everyone very much.

 4 what did you enjoy writing most of your story? 

I enjoyed all the writing of the book, especially the reactions of the characters when they had to deal with emotions, but also the reality. When a writer writes a book he becomes one with it, he lives through his characters, and this is a journey at a time.

5 is your story a stand alone novel or a piece of a series? 

it is a stand alone novel,  with beginning, intermediate, and end.

6 what would you like your readers to take away from your story?

The main meaning is focused on the passion that carries us away and real feelings. I would like them to keep the whole meaning of the book.

 7 what's a piece of advice you would provide to another writer, when it comes to focusing on their story? 

Every book is a journey for the author. The author has to write because he loves this, regardless of whether it goes well or not. If he writes to please others, he won't give his real self to the book. I believe a book is successful when the author has written it first in his own voice, the way he likes it. This is something that the reader understands, listens to the effort of the writer, and benefits from it.

8 does your main character share any similarities to yourself? 

it is also known by other writers, that the character in a book, has some similarities with the author who builds it. It is certainly a fiction character, but it is equally related to some features of the author.

9 what's something you believe would draw in new readers? 

I believe  that the management of emotions in a time when everything is disposable, and real love is confused with excitement is what will attract attention.

10 do you have any future projects? 

Yes, I always have something to write. Right now I'm working on a biography, a story based on real facts. I'm very excited because it's a challenge for me.