A showcase with @YoonPhil, author of Dream high

1 what inspired the idea of your story?

The idea behind my story is from the things that I watched and read before with a little touch with my own life. Well actually, the inspiration comes from my own life but the support inspiration comes from the things that I watched and read before. Did that makes sense? I hope it is.

2 what is something you struggled constructing with your story?

The character build up and the link of the other characters is something that struggled me in the constructing of my story.

3 what did you enjoy writing most of your story?

I enjoyed brainstorming a lot while thinking about the plot of the story.

4 what's the overall response of your story from your readers?

The overall response of my story from my readers is that (I am sorry, maybe I am wrong but...) don't give up. Take courage to build your strength to move forward in life. Because life isn't gonna stop there, just trust the process and believe it. You can move forward, just don't give up.

5 is your story a stand alone novel or a piece of a series ?

 I want my story to be a single novel but my other brain cells wants that it will be a series so, just wait. In the future, I will just decide my final decision.

6 what would you like your readers to take away from your story?

I would like my readers to take this statement, "You can move forward, just don't give up." as a take away from my story.

7 what advice would you provide to fellow writers, when it comes to focusing on their own story?

I would advice them that they should be motivated in whatever they do, listen to others, and watch others so that they may get inspirations to focus on their story. Well, we are different types of people so, I also suggest find first yourself and focus next to your next fictional character's life.

8 does your main character share any similarities to yourself?

yes, a lot

9 what is something about your story you believe would draw in new readers?

 I believe it would be the friendship that they build all through out the story.

10 do you have any future projects?

 Yes, I do have a future projects so keep supporting me, thank you.