A showcase with @wildflowerwritings, author Grace and Adam

1  What inspired the idea of your story?

I actually wrote this for one of my college courses! I always wanted to create a fiction piece; however, poetry is my strong suit so I constantly avoided writing fiction. I enjoy books that dystopian, mysteries, and thrillers. I think that is where my ideas for this book came from. 

2 what was something you struggled with for your story ?

Like I said, this is my first fiction story. I am still learning. I would say the trickiest part was creating sentences that are short, concise, and to the point. I didn't want the story to be bogged down in detail. 

3 what has been the overall response to your story from your readers?

 I just published it! I'm looking forward to the feedback I'll hopefully receive. 

4 what did you enjoy writing most of your story?

 I enjoyed writing the characters. As I continue working on the story, I want to add more details related to their personality, facial features, etc. 

5 is your story a stand alone novel or a piece of a series?

Stand alone novel!

6 what would you like your readers to take away from your story?

 Just because you are shy or an introvert does not mean you can't embrace the unknown!

7 what's a piece of advice you would provide to another writer, when it comes to focusing on their story?

 Be kind to yourself through the writing process and take breaks if needed. Sometimes a step away from paper or your computer can get ideas flowing again! 

8 does your main character share any similarities to yourself?

Sort of! I'm shy sometimes but I'm also blunt or straightforward if need be. I'm learning that some things don't need to be said and so is the character Grace!

9 what's something you believe would draw in new readers?

 I'm not sure! I gotta think about that one.

10 do you have any future projects?

Yes! I'm currently working on some poetry that I'll be publishing to Wattpad soon.