A showcase @AnnabelAllan, author of SUBMISSIVE TENDENCIES

1 what inspired the idea of your story? 

I  actually had a dream about it! I guess I was getting caught up in my research and writing Goode Pain, so I actually had a dream about this specific character, Lana, and her captor. It was a steamy one, but a good one! 

2 what was something you struggled with for your story ? 

I struggle a bit with showing vs telling. I want to be able to really let the reader be immersed in the story and I sometimes slip into telling.

 3 what has been the overall response to your story from your readers? 

It has been so positive! I'm so glad too, because I was worried slipping from the Dominatrix side to the Dom side would be difficult and not work for my writing.

 4 what did you enjoy writing most of your story?

 I love how sexy Euan is. I want it to be a healthy relationship for him and Lana, but it's hard to do that when it starts with him kidnapping her. 

5 is your story a stand alone novel or a piece of a series

It is a standalone! 

6 what would you like your readers to take away from your story? 

\That submission does not equal weakness. In fact, it equals great strength. 

7 what's a piece of advice you would provide to another writer, when it comes to focusing on their story? 

Just write! If you have an idea and you're afraid it won't work, pages done and deleted are better than no pages done at all. 

8 does your main character share any similarities to yourself? 

I used to be a lot like Lana. I would say that I'm a bit different though, especially now.

 9 what's something you believe would draw in new readers?

 I just think that word of mouth is what is going to sell the story. But I hope that showing the D/s in a healthy light will be refreshing for people.

10 do you have any future projects?

 Oh, I have many! I'm actually working on two other projects besides my Wattpad story. I hope to add more stories to Wattpad in the future as well.