a showcase with @Elifhoorainstories, author of Promises and fate

1 what inspired the idea of your story?

 The main idea behind my story of Promises and fate is that some promises are destined to be broken no matter how hard we try to hold on to them they slip through our fingers like sand.

2 what is something you struggled constructing with your story?

I didn't struggle with anything related to its construction because I have control on plots of most of my stories.

3 what did you enjoy writing most of your story?

 the scenes of my female protagonist and her mother and of course I have always enjoyed writing the scenes of both female and male protagonists.

4 what's the overall response of your story from your readers?

 The overall response is good people are reading it and enjoying it. It is the only thing I want is for my readers to enjoy my stories.

5 is your story a stand alone novel or a piece of a series ?

a stand alone novel

6 what would you like your readers to take away from your story?

I would like my readers to always believe in their dreams and strength and keep faith in Allah.

No matter, how many obstacles block your way, never give up and at some point if fate slaps you in the face and promises can't be kept, remember that it wasn't in your hands, something better than this will happen in the future. Just never become hopeless.

7 what advice would you provide to fellow writers, when it comes to focusing on their own story?

 I think that story is like a part of a writer. We all give a part of our self to the stories we create. I will advise them to believe in what you are writing, writing is a gem which sparkles after getting polished. So keep on polishing it through learning and hard work. Focus on the weaknesses of your stories, embrace them and fix them.

8 does your main character share any similarities to yourself?

Yes, my female protagonist who is Arzu is a determined person just like me.

9 what is something about your story you believe would draw in new readers?

Hope, determination and believe in true love.

10 do you have any future projects?

 of course I have many projects which I want to share with my precious readers.

After I am done with Promises and fate, I shall come with a new and different story which I am sure people would love to read.