A showcase with @masumimurakami, author of Tale of the Moarte

1 what inspired the idea of your story?

Well, I love making characters and learning new languages and as I was learning an idea suddenly popped into my mind. And I wrote it

2 what is something you struggled constructing with your story?

There was a lot of stuff I have struggled in firstly the characters my characters usually are unique. They are pretty unique and unpredictable and making such characters it needs time to make them. And lastly, as this is getting published paperback, I have a strict schedule of writing 18,000 words a day. Writing a back story for fantasy us usually difficult and there were lots of other things to that I had problems in.

3 what did you enjoy writing most of your story?

Well, I love writing dialogues. Making characters and especially I love making romance scenes.

4 what's the overall response of your story from your readers?

I did not post most of my drafts in Wattpad. But when it comes to me Submitting it to my publishers they personally enjoyed it. And as for the chapter I have posted people loved it People discover my profile. Read my book and tell me how much they love it.

5 is your story a stand alone novel or a piece of a series ?

its a series

6 what advice would you provide to fellow writers, when it comes to focusing on their own story?

I advise them to try draw inspiration from the smallest of things. You want to excel in writing.

Then enjoy it. Don't think about money or the prize. Enjoy what you write. Write what no one written. Be bold. And lastly have a strict schedule.

7 does your main character share any similarities to yourself?

Yes a lot. My main character Natalie keys has a lot common to me. I love going on adventures and so does she. We both have love for others. Natalie is my only character which resembles me. All my other characters do not resemble me in anyway.

8 what is something about your story you believe would draw in new readers?

I write unique topics. And start with unusual beginnings. I make mysteries, but I do not explain all of them. This leaves readers pondering. I make my characters unpredictable so I can puzzle and hook my reader.

9 do you have any future projects?

I have many projects. I love writing and no matter what happens I can't stop writing. I think I will be working on these series for a while

h

h