A showcase with @stxxr_light, author of Dangerous Lies

1 what inspired the idea of your story? 

 It's not been long since I've started writing, only a few months actually and I have to say it was all thanks to the lockdown, that I've started doing things that I've never thought I would do, one of which is writing. And Speaking of inspiration, I've been watching a lot mystery-thriller series recently and that is what inspired me to write this book.

2 what is something you struggled constructing with your story? 

This is the first book that I'm determined to finish so I'm still struggling with the basics to be very honest. But mostly the plot, as I started writing this book with an idea which I was really uncertain about.

3 what did you enjoy writing most of your story? 

I'm very new to this genre so I really enjoyed experimenting with the scenes and especially trying to keep the readers hooked throughout the story.

4 what's the overall response of your story from your readers?

Before I post every chapter I have my friends who review it for me and I've been getting a good response from them and all the readers on wattpad who have given my story a shot and I'm very grateful to them.

 5 is your story a stand alone novel or a piece of a series ? 

As for now my book is a standalone novel, but there are chances that I might turn it into a book series so it all depends on where the story takes me.

6 what would you like your readers to take away from your story?

My story doesn't really have a moral or anything. But what I wish the readers to take away from my novel is a very good reading experience.

 7 what advice would you provide to fellow writers, when it comes to focusing on their own story?

 As I said earlier I am very new to this and I don't think I'm experienced enough to give advice to anyone. But all I would like to say is just follow your heart and where your story takes you.

 8 does your main character share any similarities to yourself? 

i don't think so

9 what is something about your story you believe would draw in new readers? 

My story is involves high school drama, friendships and teenagers, so I feel people around the same age would be able to somewhat relate to the story.

10 do you have any future projects?

As for now I'm trying to focus on this book only, so nothing else at the moment.