A showcase with @Lanis43, author of The New Age Begins

1 what inspired the idea of your story?

 I had a dream about it, there were teenagers that had powers, it turned into a tv show, there will be three books in this series.

2 what is something you struggled constructing with your story?

I struggled with writing about someone that's addicted to drugs, because I've never been in that situation ( think god!)  

3 what did you enjoy writing most of your story?

Everything! I felt like a serious writer, I'm so happy that I get to write about subjects that need awareness, drugs can really hurt people, of all ages. 

4 what's the overall response of your story from your readers?

I only have one chapter up right now, I'm currently working on chapter 2, but the people that have read it, are in love with it. 

5 is your story a stand alone novel or a piece of a series ?

It's a series. 6. It's not okay to do drugs, or steal. You should fight for what you believe in, and don't ever give up.

6 what advice would you provide to fellow writers, when it comes to focusing on their own story?

Keep writing, and join clubs! They're great ways to connect with writer's and reader's alike.  

7 does your main character share any similarities to yourself?

Yes, I do have siblings and I don't really think about my dad the way Tessa does ( see chapter 2,)

8 what is something about your story you believe would draw in new readers?

One aspect I love about this book, is that it includes diversity. We're all human and we struggle with similar things.

9 do you have any future projects?

Yes, I do. The New Age: His Darkness (series for The New Age Begins), A Year in Paris, Five Nights of Bliss, Popular Girl's Get Stitches, The Rebel and The Playboy ( contains poetry) , Star Crossed Lovers, The Alpha's Runaway Bride, The Alpha's Handicapped Mate. Some of the books I mentioned, are already on my profile. You should check them out! You might find something you like.