A showcase with @XxMiss_SummerxX, author of love changes

1 what inspired the idea of your story?

 My comfort zone is romance stories, from general, to YA to high school teen fiction. But what inspired Love changes was the thought of a second chance at true love, with the one that got away.

 2 what was something you struggled with for your story

Finding where to take the story, I had a really hard time going back and forth with the main characters, should they stay together, or should they not? And also trying to factor in moments in the story, that creates a foundation for the characters to fall in love.

 3 what has been the overall response to your story from your readers?

 It's been great, so many nice comments that have just made me smile. 

4 what did you enjoy writing most of your story

The love story between the characters, from their past to them falling back in love. 

5 is your story a stand alone novel or a piece of a series?

 It's part of a series, right now book 2 is currently on going. But I'm toying with the idea to make it into a trilogy.

6 what would you like your readers to take away from your story

That love is never easy, that sometimes it's going to change if that's for the better or for the worse. But also, that's it's okay to fall back in love with someone, even if they might have hurt you in the past. 

7 what's a piece of advice you would provide to another writer, when it comes to focusing on their story?

 Take it step by step, don't rush it and don't force it. Your story will come together in time.

 8 does your main character share any similarities to yourself? 

I think yeah she's does in ways. I think in every story you write, there's always little pieces of yourself somewhere in there.

 9 what's something you believe would draw in new readers? 

Honestly I don't know, I've never really thought about it.

 10 do you have any future projects?

 Yes, I do. I'm hoping to finishes the 3 different on-going book series that I currently have going on. But in the near future I would like to step out of my comfort zone, into different genres and I have few ideas on that already.