A showcase with @Sue_Happiness, author of Dances of Lily Pattrigue

1 what inspired the idea of your story?

     My Imagination, and Curiosity to Experiment.

2 what is something you struggled constructing with your story?

 I struggled in creating my characters - how I want them to be, and how I want my readers to feel about them. Also, I struggled creating my Fantastical world as I didn't read something similarly before - especially experimenting and creating the Surroundings.

3 what did you enjoy writing most of your story?

My characters - how they are strong - even how an Antagonist inspires to write better, to imagine clearer and push writing further.

4 what's the overall response of your story from your readers?

I guess my readers will have to answer this question. However, my readers have been very supportive and I'm grateful for them. An Author is nothing without his/her Authentic Readers.

5 is your story a stand alone novel or a piece of a series ?

  Although, it's still ongoing; however, I believe it will be a standalone novel - as its my first to write a novel instead of short stories.

6 what would you like your readers to take away from your story?

Be Original. Stay Strong, and Be Authentic. Always fight the Injustices - Create Unorthodox Rebellion - even if it means to stand against the whole world alone to fight for Righteousness. You will be surprised whom you will find that support you - in the unexpected of ways and/or in the unexpected of events.

7 what advice would you provide to fellow writers, when it comes to focusing on their own story?

    An advice, be original and keep writing. Stay Strong. Keep Learning. And please Don't Shy Away from Experimentation - even if you haven't seen anything similar before. Keep your work, don't remove anything. Leave everything, keep writing the story, finish it, then see what d you want to do next. 

8 does your main character share any similarities to yourself?

      Yes, I gave them my big heart, willingness to help and Of course my curiosity <3

9 what is something about your story you believe would draw in new readers?

   Its Authenticity and Empowerment. It is an inclusive Story - where its expresses the many forms of strength. It is Authentic because of Who I am - Pieces of me are in this story. It is Empowering because of You - Always remember you are strong and you matter. You are my goal and most important journey in the Creative World

10 do you have any future projects?

   Yes I do, after I finish my Dances of Lily Pattrigue - I will pamper you with more stories and new writing experiments. See you in the other side of the Story <3