a new showcase with @JourdanBinger, author of Eternal Heights

1 what inspired the idea of your story?

Boredom and it just came natural as I wrote. I'm a pantsy writer. I make it up as I go.

2 what is something you struggled constructing with your story? 

Nothing I can think of.

3 what did you enjoy writing most of your story?

 The different types of characters I have in the story.

4 what's the overall response of your story from your readers?

 All positive feedback so far.

5 is your story a stand alone novel or a piece of a series ? 

It will be a series.

6 what would you like your readers to take away from your story?

 Anything is possible. I dropped out of high school and spent 10 years in prison and became a published author.

7 what advice would you provide to fellow writers, when it comes to focusing on their own story?

 Keep it original and make your story unique.

8 does your main character share any similarities to yourself?

 Yes. Knowing that I'm more important than thought to be.

9 what is something about your story you believe would draw in new readers? 

That it is very likely the possibility of this being exactly what happens after you die and what's out there in the next life.

10 do you have any future project? 

Yes. I'm working on Roses are dead. It's a story of a vampire and werewolf that switch bodies and trying to get everyone to believe that they're not the person whose body they're in and trying to get back before they're stuck like that forever.