a showcase with @MirriBlaine, author of Rules of thirsting

1 What inspired the idea of your story?

Honestly it's funny. I was inspired by my huge crush on Henry cavill. I would describe it as a crush more like fan girl. Plus I read Birthday girl by Penelope Douglas and sweet temptation by Cora Reilly. Pretty awesome novels

2 what is something you struggled constructing with your story?

Definitely getting words write or giving the perfectly description that doesn't tell alot yet too much.

3 what did you enjoy writing most of your story?

The part where my MC gets in an embarrassing situation. I laugh at her too. 

4 what's the overall response of your story from your readers?

That's a tough one. Pretty much every reader has their own thing when they read my story. But one reader described my writing as so crisp. The comment section does get Abit fun.

5 is your story a stand alone novel or a piece of a series ?

Stand-alone as per now.

6 what would you like your readers to take away from your story?

I want people to know even the closest relationships do have secrets. It's something that we can't escape. I also juggle around with the idea.

7 what advice would you provide to fellow writers, when it comes to focusing on their own story?

Write. I know I also need to hear this. There is always going to be a better work out there than yours don't compare yourself to that. Just write! At the end of the day we all have different voices.

8 does your main character share any similarities to yourself?

She's diverse , I don't think i'd be friends with her in the real world. She's everything am not. I tried writing someone different so I could be in a different persons shoe for once

9 what is something about your story you believe would draw in new readers?

A fresh voice and a diverse female character.

10 do you have any future projects?

Oh yes. A writer always has at times more than they can handle. Currently am working in 'Her Favourite boy' this Nanowrimo. If you like fake dating tune to see it come to live.