A showcase with @Sohinigoswami, author of If not now then when?

1 what inspired the idea of your story?

Nothing specially inspired me.... I have always been a fan of poetry... And I can recite poems well... I write about anything, Love, self love, Facts ect... 

2 what is something you struggled constructing with your story?

I always struggle with finding out more rarely used synonyms... And with rhyming them.... 

3 what did you enjoy writing most of your story?

I always enjoy writing my poems.. Because I mainly write as a person I aspire to be.... 

4 what's the overall response of your story from your readers?

I am really surprised to get so much of love and support from my readers... I published my first poem on 28 th April... But the amount of friends I made within this short period leaves me in awe..... My readers really appreciate my work..... 

5 is your story a stand alone novel or a piece of a series ?

each chapter in my book holds a single poem.... They can be read as a standalone... 

6 what would you like your readers to take away from your story?

I will like my readers to realize the deeper meaning of the words I used.... I want them to understand the thought and apply it in their life.... 

7 what advice would you provide to fellow writers, when it comes to focusing on their own story?

 I usually tell my fellow writers to focus on grammar... And on increasing their vocabulary.... I tell them to find at least one new word every time they write... 

8 does your main character share any similarities to yourself?

Sometimes yes... Sometimes no... Some poems are about how I feel about things around me... While some are about a person I aspire to be... 

9 what is something about your story you believe would draw in new readers?

The truth in my poems attract my readers...

10 do you have any future projects?

 I haven't planned anything as of now.... But I am going to keep writing...