A showcase with @Lavender_Feather, author of Eclipse of love

1 what inspired the idea of your story?

 It is inspired by moon, star and sun the names of my characters are based on that three things. My story is inspired by the Books and Movies I have watched. But for this story I have no specific inspiration for the idea.

2 what is something you struggled constructing with your story?

I  struggle constructing the description for my main leads.

3 what did you enjoy writing most of your story?

The plot ideas and the description of my characters. Even my story is not completed I have put some compilations of plot ideas.

4 what's the overall response of your story from your readers?

I have no responses yet since I have just start writing here.

5 is your story a stand alone novel or a piece of a series ?

It can be both because I'm planning to write about their childhood on separate stories and love stories of the main lead. I mean by both because they would still understand the story without reading it in order.

6 what would you like your readers to take away from your story?

 I want them take away that someone is there for you, they just refuse to know for some reason. I mean by that is someone willing to help you but we refuse to see or know them. 

7 what advice would you provide to fellow writers, when it comes to focusing on their own story?

Never focus on the views of other stories. That they should have perseverance on writing. We should accept some criticisms because it can help us improve our writing skills.

8 does your main character share any similarities to yourself?

Yes, in the story the protagonist is somehow feeling alone even she has someone with her. She likes to say "I'm okay even she's not. She wants everyone to leave her alone but she really wants someone by her side. She would listen to music while studying and when she's stressed like me. She also wants to be listened to other than being heard.

9 what is something about your story you believe would draw in new readers?

 I think that would be never be afraid to tell others what you feel. But tell them when you're ready and when you know they're ready to listen to you.

10 do you have any future projects?

Yes I'll be making future projects like my current protagonist's childhood, her friends love story and many more.