A showcase with @sararachel13, author Summer Breakaway

1 what inspired the idea of your story?

I have a bestie who i always fight and reunite with. I guess she inspired me.

2 what is something you struggled constructing with your story?

I mostly struggle to express myself. Some feelings are just out of words.

3 what did you enjoy writing most of your story?

Sometimes i am just blank. Just need something small to inspire me. And when i see something the idea hits in head like a bulb. That is the best part. To just spread your feelings in a paper.

4 what's the overall response of your story from your readers?

I dont expect much of an audience but i am happy some people are reading it. 

5 is your story a stand alone novel or a piece of a series ?

stand alone

6 what would you like your readers to take away from your story?

I would like them to feel the feelings in that story

7 what advice would you provide to fellow writers, when it comes to focusing on their own story?

Well, i would say, just to imagine themselves in a world where anyone can do anything.

8 does your main character share any similarities to yourself?

Yes. It does, she wants to enjoy her life and so do i. For me the example of life is an ice cream. If you dont enjoy it, it will melt away.

9 what is something about your story you believe would draw in new readers?

Well i think, they can remember their best friends with this story. That they fantasize about themselves with their best friends.

10 do you have any future projects?

Yes. A tons of ideas (not actually but still many)

 A tons of ideas (not actually but still many)