A new showcase with @sugarfairy1976, author of She belongs to him

1 what inspired the idea of your story?

The idea of my story was mainly inspired by the amount of romance novels I've read. It's like I read these books and I add onto the imagination, but then I thought why not write them as well?

2 what is something you struggled constructing with your story?

 Obviously each and every scenario is a mystery of its own. Because having a plot in your head might sound alluring enough to start writing but building up every single scene gets difficult and hectic sometimes.

3 what did you enjoy writing most of your story?

I enjoyed everything, to be honest. Being able to give a character a shape and development in a way I wanted was the best.

4 what's the overall response of your story from your readers?

I like the reactions I get from the readers as it makes me happy that they got excited reading it as much as I did while writing. Also, they provide constructive criticisms and suggestions which genuinely helps a lot.

5 is your story a stand alone novel or a piece of a series ?

My book is a stand alone. Though I'm working on a different series as well.

6 what would you like your readers to take away from your story?

I just want to make them believe that love in any form or situation is possible. They might think these stories are an escape mechanism from reality but it influences them in many ways.

7 what advice would you provide to fellow writers, when it comes to focusing on their own story?

One of the most important things is originality. No matter how common your story genre or topic is, shaping your story in your own way makes it one of its own kind.

8 does your main character share any similarities to yourself?

Yes, the main character is almost like a reflection of me and I would say they're better than me in some ways. You can say, I added qualities in the character that I want to add into myself. 

9 what is something about your story you believe would draw in new readers?

It's a billionaire romance fiction, the most common and famous topic people like to read about. Obviously this is why my story got read.

10 do you have any future projects?

 actually have around eight books I have a plot line for, I just need time and get rid of my laziness.