A showcase with @fayeSpacedOut, author of Royal Breeds

1 what inspired the idea of your story?

Nothing really, I was just sitting and I thought "why don't I write a story?" So I sat down and thought, Lemme write something royal.

 2 what was something you struggled with for your story

The description, I was all, "How do I make my readers feel what my characters are feeling," Then I was listening to some sad songs and the songs would help me understand my characters and in turn I was able to express what my characters made ma feel

3 what has been the overall response to your story from your readers? 

Positive, and educational, I've learnt a lot about novelizing in what people tell me in my books than i did in Literature study online

4 what did you enjoy writing most of your story? 

The part where Gabriel realizes that he's going to university and tries to make memorable moments with Ace, I really felt it.

5 is your story a stand alone novel or a piece of a series? 

It's going to be a piece of series, Though, I'm nearly done with book one

6 what would you like your readers to take away from your story?

Love, how intriguing it is and how sacrificial it is, and they should learn that amidst the perfection of the royal family, There's drama behind it, No one is really perfect, especially a whole family.

 7 what's a piece of advice you would provide to another writer, when it comes to focusing on their story?

Stop writing like its a job, writing is like love, don't rush it and never really force it. If you don't want to write at that time, don't.

 8 does your main character share any similarities to yourself? 

Yes, But a little bit, not much, but my main character has similarities to a lot of people in my country, they try to hide things and when they're deep in a forbidden relationship, It hits them that they can't go on like that or they want to keep their reputation.

9 what's something you believe would draw in new readers? 

Love. Romance, According to statistics, romance and mystery are the most selling books, My book has exactly that.

10 do you have any future projects?

Yes, Every writer literally does, But when I wanna write it, I realize, If I start this one, I'll just get another idea, then write it, leaving the other hanging, Over and over again. So what I do, I write my new project in a journal and when I finish the one I'm working on, I go on to another one.