A showcase with @SarcasmQueen1583, author of Falling For Levi

1 what inspired the idea of your story? 

I was just reading some teen fiction and all these plot ideas were forming and I really liked one of them so I just made it into a story and went from there.

2 what was something you struggled with for your story ? 

I really struggled with Levi's P.O.V, I rarely ever write in a male's perspective so it was hard portraying his character perfectly

3 what has been the overall response to your story from your readers

Well, I think the majority of my readers enjoy my story completely but I have no clue about the rest since they're silent readers but I would say that it's all positive.

4 what did you enjoy writing most of your story?

I love writing the cute and sweet moments between Amora and Levi.

 5 is your story a stand alone novel or a piece of a series

My story is a stand-alone novel, I do not think I'll be writing a series but who knows what will happen in the future.

6 what would you like your readers to take away from your story?

I want my readers to know that not every life is perfect. Not every person has a good life and those that do, might have parts of their life that is traumatic. The way people deal with their life is completely different to how someone else might deal with it. Also, not every relationship is full of cute, romantic moments. There'll be a lot of fights and disagreements and it might not work out in the end.

 7 what's a piece of advice you would provide to another writer, when it comes to focusing on their story? 

A piece of advice I would give is plan out your story first roughly. Have the beginning, the middle, the end memorized in your head and plan out the characters' personality so it's easier to distinguish each other. I also like to write a few chapters before publishing one so I have a good updating schedule.

8 does your main character share any similarities to yourself? 

Yes, Amora and mine's personalities are very similar. I based her personality off of mine and that's why it's so easy to write her reaction in situations.

9 What's something you believe would draw in new readers?

I think an amazing and detailed description will draw in readers, also a good cover. The cover should match the description AND the story. The first chapter is always what hooks in readers. You need an intriguing start.

 10 do you have any future projects?

I have two future projects: The sequel to my completed book, 'His Rose'. The title is 'Tainted Rose' and I have a new werewolf book coming out called 'Queen Aurelia'

 The title is 'Tainted Rose' and I have a new werewolf book coming out called 'Queen Aurelia'