A showcase with @ily_bitch_, author of The Drama Queen and the Bad Boy Clown

1 What provide the inspiration for your story?

EVERY romance story I've ever read or watched (or imagined lol)

 2 what is something you struggled constructing with your story? 

So far, the toughest thing is planning the plot. I'm a total pantser lmao.

3 what did you enjoy writing most of your story? 

I think constructing the characters and trying to go into their heads and thinking "hmm... what would he/she do and think in this situation?" It's a really cool out-of-body experience haha

4 what's the overall response of your story from your readers? 

 It's been less than a month right now and my book's at 100 reads, so I take that as a good sign : )

5 is your story a stand alone novel or a piece of a series?

 Standalone so far.

 6 what would you like your readers to take away from your story? 

That high school drama is bad for you lmao. Also, I wanted to destroy common racial stereotypes through my characters.

7 what advice would you provide to fellow writers, when it comes to focusing on their own story?

 Have fun with it!!!! It's YOUR story.

 8 does your main character share any similarities to yourself?

Oh, yeah. It's almost a struggle to try and not make her a complete replica of me.

 9 what is something about your story you believe would draw in new readers? 

The cliché-yet-not-cliché factor in it. Also, maybe the diversity? Idrk what other people like, but it's what I'd want in a book.

10 do you have any future projects?

Yesssss!! I have so many in my mind but I'm focusing on this one so I don't get distracted. : )